I only have Raegan

Justin's pov:

I woke up to my loud ass knocking on the door and it was repeatedly. I got up quick and went to open the door. As soon as I opened it, I was tackled in a big hug. It was Raegan. I wrapped my legs around his waist and arms around his neck.

Raegan: Omg babe.

Me: What? *muffled*

We pulled away he was still holding me.

Raegan: Why didn't you answer your phone? You had me worried! And why did you leave school?

Me: Because you were being mean to me today. I came home and cried Raegan.

I got down from his grip and walked into the sitting room. I sat on the couch. He followed.

Raegan: I'm sorry Justin.

Me: Raegan how could you say that? I don't love Taylor more than you I don't even love her like that at all. It's not that I don't want want to believe you I do but Taylor just seems so nice.

Raegan: I'm sorry Justin but she's not. She's not who you thinks she is. I promise just I'm not lying. If she was trying to be nice to me then I would be nice to her.

I shrug my shoulders. I don't know what to say.

Raegan: Alright whatever.

He tries to leave but I grab his arm and jump in his arms again.

Me: Don't leave.

Raegan: *sighs* alright.

He takes me to the sitting room and sits down. I stay on his lap. It was comfortable. I didn't want him to leave. I don't know what to think. My phone goes off. I stay on Rae's lap but sit up and look at my phone.

Taylor💫: Hey can I come over?

I looked at Rae.

Me: Can Tay come over?

His face lit up.

Raegan: Justin!

Me: What?

Raegan: Yes tell her to come over. You can go upstairs and listen to our conversation. I can prove to you she's a real bitch.

I look down. I didn't really wanna hear their conversations. What if she is a real bitch?

He kisses me and hugs me.

Raegan: I know Justin you don't wanna hear our conversation. But I don't want you being best friends with a fake bitch.

I nod and text her back.

Me: Sure.

I look back to Raegan.

Raegan: Baby promise me you won't get sad. You will make lots of new friends and until then you have me.

Me: Ok baby. I love you.

Raegan: You know I love you too.

I blush and he kisses me again.

Raegan: Go upstairs and stay to the top of the stairs but make sure She can't see you when she walks in.

Me: Ok!

I get off his lap and go upstairs. I turn the corner so she can't see me. When she is near Rae I'll sit at the top step.

A few minutes later the door opens.

Taylor: Justin!?

I see her walk in and go to the sitting room. I move to the top step so I can hear.

Taylor: Why are you here Raegan?

Raegan: Because I'm his boyfriend duh.

Taylor: *laughs* whatever.

Raegan: And I always will be.

Taylor: You wish asshole.

What the fuck? Was Rae right?

Taylor: Where is Justin?

Raegan: He went for a walk because he was mad at me.

I knew that was an excuse.

Taylor: Oh was it bad?

Raegan: Yea kind of.

Taylor: Perfect now maybe Justin will finally come to his senses and date me.

Raegan: He won't do that he loves me.

Taylor: Who would love a piece of shit like you?

Ok that's enough I'm done. I walk down the stairs and see her all in his face. He gets off the couch and she gets up and pushes him almost making him fall. He looked mad. I had to stop this.

Me: STOP!

They both look at me. Raegan smiles and Taylor looks shocked.

Me: TAYLOR HOW DARE YOU! YOU ARE THE FAKE BITCH RAEGAN TOLD ME YOU WERE. GET THE FUCK OUT AND DON'T EVER TOUCH RAEGAN AGAIN YOU BITCH!

Taylor: No Justin I-i-

I walk up to her and look at her. I was pissed. I slapped her face hard. Her mouth dropped and her eyes watered.

Me: You want more you bitch?

I get all up in her face but Rae pulls me back.

Raegan: Just get out. Your not wanted here *laughs*

She runs out and leaves. I hug Raegan and he picks me up. I start crying.

Raegan: It's okay baby.

Me: R-raegan I'm sorry I didn't believe you. I'm sorry I'm sorry I yelled at you and I was being suck a dick.

I start crying harder in his shoulder. He sat down, me in his lap.

Raegan: Aww babe it's okay I understand. I know you really liked her as a friend and you didn't want to loose her and I'm sorry you had to hear that but I didn't want you being friends with a girl like her.

Me: Babe I'm so sorry. I don't deserve you. I didn't believe you how could you still want to be with me?

I was still crying and he was rubbing my back.

Raegan: Because I understand. No one wants the bad truth to come out of their friends or anyone. And we deserve each other don't say that.

I didn't say anything. I just layed there  and tried to calm down. After a while I was just sat there againvst his chest and him playing with my hair. I looked up and he smiled at me. He leaned down and kissed me sweaty. I smiled and burried my head in his chest. I lay there and my eyes get heavy and I fall asleep.

Good chapter? I thought so 😂 Plz comment and vote 😆🎀
●Samantha Sarno●