Getting ready? Too scared?

Justin's pov:

I woke up really early. My surgery was at 11 and I woke up at 7. I barely slept because I was so exited but also nervous. I was looking up at the ceiling for what seemed like forever when Rae started to move around. I looked at him and he opened his eyes. Those big brown eyes, I could stare at them all day.

Raegan: Goodmorning handsome why are you up so early?

Me: I couldn't really sleep last night. I was excited about today but also super nervous and it was hard to sleep. Now I'm up early so I'm going to freak out when more *sigh*

He sits up and hugs me. I hug him back.

Raegan: You're going to be fine I promise I'll be right there with you okay.

He says to me while still hugging me. I nod into his chest and he lets go of me.

Raegan: You want to try to go back to sleep?

Me: No. Can we go get something to eat?

Raegan: Yea let's get ready.

He kisses me and we get up and get dressed and go downstairs. I tell my mom we are going out to eat and she was fine with it. We get in the car and I start driving.

Me: Where do you want to go?

Raegan: I don't care you choose.

Me: I would say taco bell. Good with you?

Raegan: Sure!

I continue driving. When we reach taco bell we go through the drive though. We get what we want and go back home. We go in the kitchen and start eating.

Raegan: You nervous babe?

Me: Y-yea.

Raegan: Don't worry you'll be okay.

Me: I know I just never got any surgery's in my life.

Raegan: But just think about it. After you recover you will be able to show your chest thay will few awesome. It felt awesome for me I remember.

Me: Yea your right.

We finish out food and he comes over to me and hugs me. I get up and he carries me upstairs. I kiss him and he kisses me neck a little. We get upstairs  and sit on my bed.

Raegan: Oh shit Justin it's already 10:15 how long does it take to get there.

Me: About a half hour so we should leave. It's okay if we are a little early.

Raegan: Ok lets go.

We go downstairs and I see my mom grabbing her car keys.

Mom: Come on boys get in the car.

Me and Rae walk out to the car and both go in the back seat. We sit to where the middle is open. My mom started driving and I just look out the window. My eyes tear, I was getting really nervous. Rae must have noticed bc he scooted to the middle seat and wrapped his arms around me. I hug him and put my head on his shoulder.

Raegan: I love you.

Me: I love you too.

I play with his hand and fingers while we drive there. Once we pull in the parking lot my breathing got heavy.

Raegan: Relax relax your okay.

I look at Rae and nod a little. We get out of the car and walk inside hand in hand. My mom in front of us. We get in the building and me and Rae sit down while my mom went up to the desk. She sat back down and we waited. I would say 10 minutes later they called me in. I took a deep breathe and grabbed Raegan's hand. We walked in together with my mom behind. We went in a little room at first and her and some other doctors came in and asked me questions and talked to me. I held Rae's hand the whole time. They talked to my mom about the healing and stuff.

Doctor: May we start?

Me: Can I have a minute with Raegan please.

Doctor: Of course.

I give my mom a kiss on the cheek and hug her.

Mom: Good luck son you will be fine. I love you

Me: I love you too mom.

She walks out and it's just me and Rae. I look down at my lap still holding his hand. I begin crying.

Me: I-i'm scared R-Raegan.

Raegan: Baby look at me.

I look at him with my eyes filled with water.

Raegan: I know this is your first surgery but it will be okay. They will put you to sleep and you won't feel anything. When you wake up I will be right there holding your hand. When I walk out of here I want you to be confident and be happy this is happening. I don't want to see you sad. I love you so much and you'll be fine you won't regret it.

My tears go away and I hug him. He hugs me back. I was still very nervous though.

Me: I love you so much too Rae thank you.

The doctor comes back in.

Doctor: Ready boys?

Raegan: I think so *smiles*

Doctor: Ok Justin follow me.

I step down from the table I was sitting on and look at Rae. He leans down and gives me a little kiss. I kiss back and we pull away. We go out into the hallway and I walk left with the doctor and Rae goes to other way. I look back at him and he was gone. Omg I can't do this. Yes. Yes Justin you can.

We go into a room and I lay on the table. I start to get really scared and start shaking. There were so many people in the room. There were tools and machines everywhere. I felt alone. Rae wasn't in here. I need him. My breathing picks up and I just want to scream.

Doctor: Ready Justin?

Me:....N-no no no no no I NEED RAEGAN!

Cliffhanger sorry babies. I was busy today so I'm updating late. I will most likely update tomorrow not so late. I'm getting my nose pierced tomorrow so lit 😂🤘 Plz comment and vote 💘
●Samantha Sarno●