Party

Justin's pov:

I watched t.v. for a while but then I relized what time it was. I had to meet them there at 8 and it was 7:15. I better go get ready. I go up stairs and change into something....well....more than just a hoodie and shorts because that's what I've been in all day. I looked in the mirror and thought I didn't look too bad. Well duh. Ok I'm done. I laugh to myself and walk out or the bathroom. I grab my phone and go downstairs. I checked the time and it was 7:30. It took about 10 minutes to get there so I still had time. I sat back on the couch and texted Rae.

Me: Hey babe I'm waiting to leave for the party.

Babe❤👑: Oh ok. I'm just sitting on my bed being loney 😂

Me: Ugh I wish we were together. I miss you so much.

Babe❤👑: Me too babe. But again it's only the next day after I left 😂

Me: I know but still lol.

Babe❤👑: I love you so much.

Me: Aww I love you too so much. I'm going to head to the party now.

Babe❤👑: Ok call me if anything happens. Don't drink.

Me: I will and doubt that I'm not going to drink 😂

Babe❤👑: Ok well just saying, be careful please. People are going to be drunk there and your way to fucking hot so no one better touch you.

Me: 😂😂that's right i'm all yours 😉😘

Babe❤👑: Yes you are! Bye love you.

Me: Love you too Raegan.

I put my phone away and grab my keys. I head out to my car and get a text from peter. It was the address of the party. I know exactly what street that is so that's good I won't get lost. I tell him I'm in my way and start driving. I put the radio on and sang alone to the song "surrender" (actually a good song.) It was a really cute song. It was also sad. But it was still a good song. Time skip 10 minutes I arrive at the house. There are already a million cars there. I park my car and start walking to the house. I was about to walk in the house when I noticed there were already people outside in the front yard either passed out or making out. Yes. On the grass. Great.

I walk inside and see people on the couch making out. Almost everyone I see is drunk. Someone almost fell on top of me but I moved and they fell on the ground. I walked away quick because what the hell was I supposed to do? I looked around and finally saw Peter and Ashton talking to a girl in the kitchen. I walked up to them. I had to tell because the music was loud.

Me: Hey guys!

They both turned around and hugged me.

Ashton: Hey man what's up?

Me: Nothing really. Great party...I guess.

Peter: Yea we didn't know it was going to be like this. Sorry.

Me: It's fine.

Peter: Oh Justin, this is Nicole. She's the owner of the house and invited us to party. Nicole, this is our friend Justin.

Me: Hi nice to meet you.

Nicole: Yea....you too.

She looked all the way down my body and back up to my face. She smirked and nodded. I felt uncomfortable.

Me: I'm going to go walk around. Ok guys?

Ashton: Yea sure. You want a drink?

Me:....Yea give me a beer.

He nodded and handed me one. I took it and started walking around.  A few beers won't hurt. I can't get drunk thought. I have to drive home later.

I walked around and the whole place was crouded. I had to squeeze through people at some points in the house. There were too many people upstairs so I went back downstairs trying to find Peter and Ashton. I did after a little while of walking around and thank God they were still sober. So was I obviously. We danced for a while and had a lot of fun. I only had two beers. I can contain myself with drinking. Some people can't. After dancing for a while we sat down on the couch and went on my phone. Whenever I looked up to see my surroundings, there was the same girl who Peter and Ashton introduced me to staring at me. Like she was checking me out. Ew. I looked back at my phone and then I saw her walking my direction. I turned my head to Peter and ash trying to make a conversation. They talked to me but then I looked back at the girl and she was standing in front of me.

Me: Umm...

Before I could say anything, she got on top of my lap facing me. I put my hands up and moved back. She put her arms around my neck. I tried to push her off but she kissed me. I tried to get her off me me but she moved her body closer to mine. I didn't kiss back she just kept kissing me. Then I felt her her pushed off of me. I looked up and saw Peter and Ashton holding her arms. I wanted to cry. My eyes filled with water.

Me: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!

Nicole: Oh well. You enjoyed that.

I got up and ran upstairs with tears falling from my eyes. I ran into a room and locked the door. I jumped back on the bed and cried. I was so scared. What if Rae gets mad at me? What if he doesn't believe me? The more I think about loosing my baby I start crying when harder. I heard a faint knock at the door. I unlocked it and opened it. I saw Peter and Ashton. They both pushed me lightly to get in the room. They both hugged me and I cried.

Peter: Why are you crying?

Me: B-because what if Raegan doesn't believe me. What if he thinks I kissed her back.

Ashton: Im sure he won't Justin. You'll be okay.

I shook my head and looked down still crying. Then my phone went off. I looked it and tried to stop the tears because I couldn't see my screen. It was a message from Rae. And....it was a video? I looked and it and it showed someone in the distance video taking that girl get on my lap and kissed me. It was in view where you couldn't see my trying to push her away. The video stopped before Peter and Ashton pulled her off of me so it looked like we kept kissing it was just a little video.  My eyes started watering again and my mouth dropped. The message he went with the video was,

Babe❤👑: *Video* Justin? What is this?

I threw my phone across the room hard and continued to cry even harder but this time is sounded like I was screaming. I kind of was. I sat on the ground. Peter and Ashton took my phone and looked at it. I'm surprised my phone didn't break. Their mouthed dropped and they came over to me again. They both hugged me but I just sat their with my head my hands. What's going to happen now?

Guys I hit 100 followers thanks so much! Hope you liked this chapter. I will try to update maybe again today I'm not sure. If not Definitly tomorrow ❤ plz comment and vote!
●Samantha Sarno●