A jiley story (the next step)

Riley Pov

I just finished cleaning up and me and Emily are walking to go get ice cream.

"Hey Em" I say

"Yeah"

"Um thanks"

"For what"

"Being a great big sister even though you don't like James"

"Just because I don't like who your dating doesn't mean I can't help you"

"Yeah... Um I don't know what to do now james was the love of my life"

"Look, riley your a wonderful girl and if james can't see that he's crazy"

"Thanks" I say giving her a big hug. We reach the ice cream store. I order a medium chocolate and she orders a small strawberry.

I love ice cream.

'Hey" I hear from behind me.

"Beth! What are you doing hear!" Emily yells.

"Yeah!" I didn't know what else to say.

"Weeeeeeell, I'm now dating james so I thought I would get some ice cream" she smirked at me.

"Come on riley were leaving" Emily said pulling me out the shop.

"I can't believe he is dating Beth. Beth of all people" I didn't want to think about it but I couldn't help it.

"Riley you know he still has feelings for you remember what Michelle said"

"I know I know"

"You have to move on"

"I can't"

"You have to" I just can't keep listing to this I get up and start running.

"James!" I yell as I run into him outside his house.

"Riley!, what the heck"

"I know why you broke up with me I just want to hear the truth from you"

"Fine.... Well a few days ago, Beth walked up to me and said she'd shoot you if I didn't break up with you and kiss her. I do still have feelings for you I just don't want you to get hurt" he explain.

"Oh james" I said giving him a big hug.

"Riley"

"Ya"

"I see Beth"

"What! Where?"

"I just need you to run as fast as you can into your house and lock the doors, make sure no one is standing near a window"

"Ok" I said nervously and I start running. As I run into my house and lock all the doors I crowed everyone in the basement where there are no windows.

"Riley! What are you ding!" Mom and dad yell at me.

"BBBeth is coming!"

"Who" they say

"She just a person who wants to kill me!"

"What beth is coming!" Emily said and then fainted.

"Emily!" I say worried.

"Just leave her. Why does she want to kill you?" My mom asked.

"Well she is in love with James and she's kinda crazy" I explain

"No way she's killing my baby" my dad said

"Don't worry just stay down here and I'll be back"

"You not going out there are you!" Mom said.

"I have to" I said and ran outside.

"Beth! We need to talk!" I yell and I see a black figure coming towards me and all went black.