29

Riley's Pov

I walk into dance to see everyone looking at me.

"Hi" I say confused.

"Riley!" Emily yells and runs up to me.

"What are you doing"

"You don't remember what happened?" West asks.

"No what happened"

"While you were practicing Beth made you trip causing you to hit your head off the wall" Michelle explains.

"Really! Why can't I remember" I say. "Actually I can't remember anything about yesterday"

"Well your fine now right" Chloe asks.

"Yeah I think"

"Why isn't everyone not practicing" miss Kate asks walking in.

"Riley's back" Eldon says.

"Oh good riley are you feeling better now do you think you know the choreography"

"Yeah I think"

"Ok guys let's start practice" Emily says and we get in our line placements.

During dance we took a five when I messed up. They said it wasn't my fault they just needed a break but I don't believe them.

James Pov

"Hey" I say walking up to riley.

"Hi"

"How's it going"

"Good i guess I'm a little behind on the choreo"

"Well I could help you. If you want of course"

"Sure thanks" she says then walks away.

Riley's Pov

James is going to help me with the routine since I need help with it. We stayed at the studio late because he had it booked. After we danced for a couple hours we took a break and went to the culture shock.

"Hey so how much do you forget"

"Um well I obviously can't really remember the routine and some little details here and there but that's about it"

"Oh, well do you want to go practice now"

"Sure" I say then we head back up to the studio. After we finish we end with a close pose. He leans in a kisses me. But we broke up.

"Um" I say then run away.

James Pov

Maybe that was a bad thing to do. And we dance together in the routine. This is going to be awkward.