37

James' POV

Me and riley are driving to my house because she's going to help me with what I missed. We get there and get out. Riley runs to the back. I lock my car and follow her. She's jumping on my trampoline. I jump up with her and do a back flip. She does an aerial. She almost falls back but I put my hand on her back and steadied her. She laughs and jumps off. I get off as well but I do a front flip of the side landing perfectly in front of her. She giggles for as we are inches apart.
"Let's get started" she says.
"Of course"
We head to the other side of my back yard away from the pool and trampoline to a big open space.
"Ok so I goes like this" she turns on the music and starts dancing. She tells me what moves I have to do and I pick them up pretty fast. She tells me I need to do a flip and I smirk. She blushes and carries on. While I do my flip she does and aerial in the same direction so we land just a inch apart again. We slowly lean in and kiss. 15 seconds later we pull apart. She smiles at me and looks at the time.
"Oh um I'm sorry I gotta go"
"See ya at dance tomorrow"
"Yep" and she walks away.

//////////////////////////////the next day//////////////////////////////

I walk into the studio to see everyone is here.
Amanda, Emily, Chloe, Eldon, west, hunter, Michelle, Thalia, Daniel, Gisselle, and riley.
She's sitting on a bench. I go and sit next to her.
"Hey babe"
"Don't" she laughs.
"Ok everyone let's get started!" Michelle yelled and we got started.