40

Riley's POV

Me and James slowly make our way onto the stage. I look at him nervously and nod. He nods back. We get in our positions and the music starts. We dance like never before. I do two jumps running and him and I do an aerial. As we finish we end in a close pose.
"And with a shocking 92 points the next step wins!" The announcer yells.
"Ahhhhh!" I scream jumping up and down hugging James. We run off the stage and all of A troupe, Miss Kate, and Phoebe get into a big group hug.

----------------later---------------

"The next step!"
Eldon runs off the stage with a huge smile. We just won our second round!

Next was Michelle. She looks really nervous as I walk up to her. We are watching the other girl solos. One girl does 7 straight back flips. Wow. Michelle gasps.
"It's ok your going to be great"
"The next step" she slowly walks onto the stage. She dances so good. She finishes with and aerial and falls to the ground. She got a standing ovation and won.

🌂🌂🌂🌂group dance🌂🌂🌂🌂

This is our last dance. We are against 3 other groups. We all walk onto the stage. We get into our positions and the music blares. We all danced like never before.
"Will the other dancers come on stage!"
The other 3 groups come beside us.
"The winners of the ultimate nationals competition is, The Next Step!" We all scream like crazy and jump up and down. I run to James and he twirls me around. James kisses me as we are so happy. We usually don't kiss let alone in front of people. We celebrate a little more and then we head back to the studio after getting our trophy. We all have a party. We turn on music. Scream and shot blares out of the speakers. Were dancing and singing and having a blast. James once again kisses me and the girls all go awww. I blush and we all start dancing again. I can't wait to do this next year.

🌂 The end 🌂

(A/N) sorry I rushed it I just wanted it to be in one chap because I wanted to finish this book at 40 and work more on my other story 'jiley the next step' to everyone who read/reading my book thank you. And how.