Dedications/Afterword

Every great person has someone behind them who helped them get to where they are. I may not be the best of writers, but I am very proud of myself for reaching this point. There are many people who have helped me reach where I am and I'd like to thank them now.

diamond-confetti 

You were one of the most avid readers I've ever had in, well, anything. Everything I do, you're there to comment and give me a laugh. You're one of the people who inspired me to write the most and I don't regret a single thing if it means putting a smile on your face among the face of many others. Aurora's character was created with you in mind, as a dedication to a close friend. So thank you for being there.

Pixel_Stix 

If you had never started publishing your works, I never would have been confident enough to start publishing again. You led me to so many things. I can't even put them all here because there's so much you've done for me. You were always so willing to beta read for me and give me comments on it and learn about the world, so I can't thank you enough.

UnrealFin 

Boy, I miss you so much. And if you're reading this, then HELLO! Hit me up, I sure would love to talk to you again. You led me to meet Aurora and I couldn't thank you enough for it. Roleplaying with you helped me start developing my writing. Eric's character was created with you in mind, particularly that one OC you always had. Oh, I loved roleplaying when you used him. (I mean, I always loved roleplaying with you, but especially Eric.)

CatLuvTheAuthor 

You're the sister who's inspired me so much to become a better person. All the strides I took to become a better person were made so I could help you and be someone in your life. You listened to me rant and helped me realize that I shouldn't be ashamed of what I love or to be ashamed for acting like a little kid, even if I still do act a little quiet about those things I'm not entirely denying them like I used to.

Dr. Unova/Alola 

I know you're not on Wattpad and probably not reading this, but if you are by some weird chance, HELLO THERE! You are the very first person I enjoyed roleplaying with on a regular basis. I still consider us friends even if we haven't talked in who-knows-how-long. I miss you. Nate's character was created with you in mind.

An extra shoutout to the lovely ontheupsidedown and magicath617 for the graphics! I'm highly thankful for them and am glad you two decided to pick up my requests!

God

I normally don't get spiritual in my books as I understand that everyone has different views, but I personally need to do this. God is the one who gives me the ideas. He's the one who's given me my writing talents. I work to the glory of God first and foremost in my life, and if I'm ever given a change to show this I will. Without God in my life, I know I would be so much worse off, maybe I wouldn't even have a home to live in. He's kept me hanging when I've wanted to give up, even if I think He's wrong, things turns out for the better. So, thank you God.

Afterword: Regarding continuing on

Firstly, Metamorphosis is a stand-alone story and will remain that way. No sequels will ever be written.

I do, however, love the characters I've written with. Even if the circumstances say otherwise, I say who cares about canon. I will definitely be writing oneshots/short AU stories with Isa, Kaden, and Ayana. This will mostly be if I find humorous dialogue prompts that remind me of these three.

And I won't be writing sequels, but I have decided to work a little bit more with world building. There is a good chance you'll be seeing three short stories in the future that take place in the world of Metamorphosis as prequels of sorts.

The first of these is confirmed for sometime down the road and called Solo Riding, which explores Kaden's past growing up as a Mercenary and how he came to be their Admiral, all leading up to finishing the story of his first duel with Valencia.

The second of these is around Aurora, Nate, and Eric, three characters who I wish could have had more importance to the story but couldn't be fit in other than their lore and connections to Valencia and Axiom's past. This story will tell how the three got chosen by Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina and their unsuccessful journey to defeat Valencia.

The third of these is about Ayana and the Patrons, and how she trained to become one while slowly losing herself. It will show a little about how the Patrons work and develop on Ayana's role as Zygarde's chosen, as well as the relationship she had with Valencia.

All three stories are currently under development and world building, and are not even 100% confirmed outside of Solo Riding, which I even started writing during Metamorphosis to help me get a better handle on Kaden's character since throughout the whole time I had a hard time writing him. I would love to write all three of them if time ever allows it.