C H A P T E R N I N E

Madyson's POV

"What are you doing here?!"

"That's a good question, I'm glad you asked."

"You can't be here, you need to leave."

"Why not?"

"This isn't a place for you to just walk into. You have to have an invitation to be in here, I could call the poli-" I was stopped immediately when his lips were on mine. He shoved me against the wall and I could barely breath. His hands started exploring my stomach and back. I kicked him super hard in the stomach and he fell to the ground. I felt myself getting numb and I ran to the recording studio. The guys were in there talking to Jayden.

"Where were you Madyson?" Jayden asked.

"I'll speak to you later about it."

"Okay..." The guys and I sang some more to fill time and eventually they left. "So would you like to tell me what's going on?"

"Cameron." I whispered.

"And what about him?"

"He started kissing me in the hallway and he shoved me against the wall."

"That biscuit! I knew I should've socked him."

"It'll be okay Jayden, let's just go, I want to get out of this place."

"Can I take you somewhere?"

"You mean like a d-date?"

"If you want it to be a date, we surely can make it one shortcake." He winked. He's such a playboy. I rolled my eyes and walked out of the studio, when I got in the limo, my phone was blowing up from different people.

Cameron: talk to me baby :(

Cameron: why won't you talk to me

Cameron: come to my place

Cameron: i'll be waiting for you and if you don't i'll be back tomorrow ;)

Anslee: hey how are you love

Mom: are you still at the studio?

I answered my mom and told her I was hanging out with Jayden. Then I replied to Anslee and said hi and okay.

Have fun honey ;)

that's what my mom sent me back!

how'd the single go?

Anslee asked.

good, hey i'll text you tomorrow i'm hanging out with Jayden.

okay, have fun ;)

Wow it's everyone I swear hahaha. Derrick was taking me to Jayden's house, so we could go in his car and eliminate paparazzi.

"Thanks Derrick, see ya tomorrow."

"Yes and don't forget to pack tonight. Tour starts tomorrow."

"Okay, g'night."

"Night." Jayden grabbed my hand and pulled me towards his car.

"Let's go, I have somewhere special to take you."

"Okay." We sat in comfortable silence. I fell asleep on the way to the place Jayden was taking me. I felt someone shaking me gently.

"Maddy, wake up."

"Huh?"

"You fell asleep, and were here."