C H A P T E R T W E N T Y - T W O

sorry for the late , short , horrible , unedited chapter.
________________________________
"Kyle." He said. "Kyle Fite."

Oh my gosh.

"You were Chase's best friend. How could I forgot." I began to break down in tears.

"Hey hey!" He ran towards me and hugged me. "It's okay."

"Kyle?!" Eli asked.

"Hey man. Haven't seen you in forever."

"I kno-" He stopped. "What's going on here?"

"Madyson , can I talk to Eli alone please ?"

"Y-yeah." I stepped away and walked into the bus and straight to my bed but then stopped.

Kyle Fite.

I can't believe it.

I turned around and walked towards Jayden.

"Yes?" He asked. I wrapped my arms around him and comfort washed over me. When I let go of him , he looked at me and I closed the gap between us.

I kissed Jayden Winston.

And it felt right.
________________________________

Madyson's POV

Kyle Fite

Jayden Winston

Chase

The big secret

These were the things flooding through my mind as I was kissing Jayden. He broke free and started panting.

"Now what urged you to do that ?"

"I owed you for what happened on stage." I winked and kissed him again.

"Get a room you two." Anslee spat. I started laughing and Jayden chuckled. "Now ," She stood up. "If you two are done with your love fest Madyson and I will now go to the mall. Sound good? K good , let's go. " I laughed and she smiled.

We stepped off the bus and I think it hit me again.

Kyle.

***

"I can't believe he said that!" I laughed. Anslee and I were at the mall shopping and gossiping about boys.

"I know, after he cheated on me I just blocked him hahah."

"Do you really think Jayden likes me?"

"Honey." Anslee started. "He's crazy for ya."

"I mean I guess."

"There's no guessing here but let's get back to the bus so you can go talk to him."

"Okay."

***

"Jayden." I said I stepped on the bus.

"Yes?" He asked standing up." I grabbed his arm and pulled him to the back. Everybody was apparently out partying so it was just us. He seemed taken back.

"We need to talk."

"What about? Is everything okay?"

"Well yeah , I just need you to make something, uh , clear for me."

"Okay..?"

"Do you like me or not? And I need you to tell me now so I can either walk away or kiss you."

"Dang." He was taken back and smirked as I looked down and fiddles my thumbs. I started to get up when he stood up and kissed me.

"Soo.. I'll take that as a yes..?"

"Of course Shortcake!" I squealed and hugged him.

***

"Thanks for this date Jayden."

"Anytime." He smiled and I blushed. I wanted us to officially be a thing, but I don't know if h-"

"Madyson will you be my girlfriend?" He blurted out. I fee speechless and smiled.

"Of course." I leant over and kissed him. I felt the sparks and broke the kiss.

He had brought me to the park, draped fairy lights over the branches of trees, and set up a little picnic. I was perfect. He was perfect and I just hoped it stayed this way.

________________________________

wow i am the worlds worst person, this chapter is several months late , it's horrible , super short , not edited , horrible , poorly written and did i mention horrible ?!
This book doesn't even make sense anymore.

I'm planning on ending this book in a few short chapters.

please don't be mad but i think it's for the best.. i need to move on and this book is just ..
horrible i can't even anymore...

Vote. Comment. Share. xx
-A