C H A P T E R E L E V E N

Updated as promised!!! 😊 Hope you like it, anyway I'm done taking your time so you can just get into reading! Merry reading hahaha.

Jayden's POV

I watched as Madyson exited the bus. She was gone for a good 5 minutes. I was happy to see her until I saw another boy with her.

"Who is he?" I asked.

"Jayden, this is my friend Dominick. Dominick this is Jayden." He reached out and held his hand in the air for me to shake. I shook his rock hard, cold, hands.

"Nice to meet you." He smiled.

"You too." I already didn't like this guys and I don't know why.

"Oh my word guys, this is going to be so much fun!" She shrieked.

"Now that I can see you, yes it will be fun." This Dominick kid said.

"Aw thanks Nick."

"Anytime love." My jaw clenched at the sentence he said to her and I stood up.

"Jay where are you going?"

"To the back of the bus."

"Why?"

"I have homework."

"Oh, well uh happy homework." She smiled. I chuckled and gave her a thumbs up. I headed to the back of the bus where I picked a bed, and climbed inside the little cubby. Luckily, I picked the right one. Madyson has obviously been in here. She's been decorating the bed paces. My name was on the wall in blue letters, and I found a polaroid picture of us. I don't remember her taking this, but she's wacky and I wouldn't be surprised if she had more of us. I also spotted a letter, but there were specific instructions on it.

Jayden, do NOT open until either the tour is over, or until I tell you to. ;)

Love Madyson!! xxx

I smiled at the site and places the letter under a board above me. I looked around some more, and saw wall stickers which were music notes, a guitar, and a quote.

When words fail, music speaks.

I can't believe she did this! I chuckled and laid down on the comfy and cozy space. It felt like home now, with her evident love and hard work she put in here, it felt perfect. And that's the only way I wanted it. I shut my eyes and slipped into a peaceful slumber.

***

"Jayden, wake up!" Someone whispered, shaking me slightly. "Jaaaaayden." The voice said again.

"What?!" I rolled over and saw Madyson sitting at the end of the bed.

"You're awake!" She flung her arms around my neck. As her body laid over mine, I could feel her body shaking in a short motion.

"What's so funny shortcake?"

"You smell like peppermint." She giggled.

"Th-thanks?"

"No problem. It's actually really nice, I could stay here forever. Anyway we stopped for gas and food, come on!" Her word sunk in me like a sponge in water. She started to drag me out of the bunk.

"Madys-"

"Sh, just let me drag you." I slapped my free hand against my forehead as she struggled to pull me. "I got him!" She yelled to Anslee and the other guy whose name I refuse to say.