C H A P T E R E I G H T E E N

I am such a jerk!! Ahh I am so so sorry to 21sparklebird , I never gave you credit for the cover you made me a while back. I feel horrible I hope you forgive me! Have an amazing day!

Enjoy the chapter beautifuls!!!

___________________________

Jayden's POV

Her eyes are so beautiful. As cliche as it sounds her eyes are like an ocean. Calm, blue and beautiful. They hold lots of memories wether sad or happy still bright. Her lips inches away from mine; I'm so tempted to kiss them. Let her know I'm here for her no matter what and show her she's the most beautiful, talented, smart, funny, and caring girl in the whole world. I want her to be mine. She licked her lips self consciously. She didn't need to be so conscious. She's beautiful just the way she is, perfect in every way.

Madyson's POV

His lips inches away from mine, my mind as racing around.

Does he know what he's doing?

Does he even like me?

Is he going to kiss me?

No. He's just using you.

Right?

"M-Madyson?" I heard a voice ask. I turned my head back around and saw Dominick standing right.

___________________________

Madyson's POV

"Oh, s-sorry. I'll just leave now." Nick was quick to turn around and start walking.

"Nick wait!"

"Yes?" He asked turning back around.

"Stay right there."

"Okay." I stood up, immediately making Jayden take his hands off mine and he sat down on the bench. I made my way over to Nick, slowly regretting each step I took. I'm not sure why but this was making me nauseous, everything that's happened in the past 5 minutes.

"Let's talk somewhere else." I looked back at Jayden, but couldn't read the motion etched across his face. We walked out of the piano room and into the kitchen. "So," I trailed off. "was there something specifically you wanted?"

"Y-yeah."

"Alright, what is it?" I pressed.

"I was going to ask a question about tonight when we leave, but I already got my answer." He turned around and started walking immediately.

"Nick!" I called out; no response though, sadly. "Nick!"

Silence.

Forget it.

***

"Let's please pick songs before I have to go pack, because we leave in an hour." I said to Jayden.

"Okay, I have a few of my own in mind, but I'm not telling you."

"Alright, that's fair."

"So I have a few songs I thought about that we could sing together, you?"

"Okay and yes, but unfortunately only one."

"That's okay, what is it?"

"Dusk Till D-"

"Yes!"

"Alright, that it is, let's practice then."

"Let's do this." I began to play the cords of Dusk Till Dawn by ZAYN and Sia. Jayden began to sing. I'm not going to lie it was absolutely flawless.