C H A P T E R T W E N T Y - T H R E E

*Important Note in the Authors note at end so please read!!!*

Jayden's POV

"Thank you so much Philly!" Madyson yelled and she ran off stage. She's so perfect and I scored big. Madyson only had a few shows left then we were headed home. I've gotta say , I'm happy to go home , but sad because this was all so much fun! Even though I haven't gotten I signed, I realized that it's not as important to me now, yeah it would be great but not everything you want will happen.

"Jayden?" Madyson asked, breaking me from thought.

"Yeah?" I smiled.

"We need to talk."

"About..."

"We have to go to the hospital here."

"Are you hurt?! What's going on?! Are you okay?!" She laughed.

Madyson's POV

"Yes Jayden I'm fine, I just have to go visit a little girl then we're headed to New York, Virginia, then back home."

"Oh yeah, Ethan Lax's little sister, Izabelle."

"H-how do you know?"

"He's my best friend, I visit them all the time. Also Eli asked me to drive you there so let's go." He smiled and took my hand.

***

"Hello. And who are you here for?" The kind receptionist asked.

"Izabelle Lax." She smiled and gasped with joy.

"Oh, you're Camellia. This is sweet of you to do so. Thank you, you have no idea how much this means to her."

"Of course." She looked at me for a second then spoke again.

"Just to let you know, the room number might be a bit sensitive," And she hugged me. "Room 604." It struck a nerve. I smiled and walked towards the elevator.

"What was she talking about? And are you okay, you're really silent? Plus, how do you even know where to go?"

"Stop asking so many questions and I guess it's time for you to know." He hugged me tightly.

"What's going on shortcake?" Here goes nothing...

"I used to have a brother, Chase. He died when I was about 13 and he was 15. He died of stage 5 leukemia. I've never been the same since. Let's just say he's helped me and the rest of my family through a lot of issues. We never had enough money to help him so he told us to not worry about it, obviously we did. Anyway they sent him here and he was taken care of and died in room 604...we were here 24/7."

Jayden's POV

She looked so broken and I knew there was mor but I couldn't press on any further. We entered room 604 and she immediately tensed and tested up.

"I cant do this." She said.

"Yes you can!" She walked in and Ethan's face along with Isabelle's lit up.

"You came! She squealed. Still cute as ever.

"Of course I came. I had to come see you, you're too cute." Madyson smiled.

"Why are you wearing funny clothes and have so much makeup on?" She asked.

"Because I just came from a show!" She continued to talk to Izabelle.

"Dude! Looks like you two came at the same time. Lucky."

"Actually," I smiled. "I'm on tour with her!"

"Dude, how?!"

"She goes to our school."

"No way!"

"Yeah, anyway I blackmailed her. One thing led to another. Wen on tour with her, kissed her and now she's my girlfriend."

"Wow. Um you hit the jackpot. She does look really familiar now that you mention it."

"Look closer bro." He paused and his eyes went big.

"Madyson Violet?!"

"Yes?" She turned around. He got up and hugged her.

"I cant believe it's you."

"Long time no see Ethan." She laughed. We spent the next 2 hours there. Maddy got pictures with Izabelle and Ethan. We sang to her and chatted some more. Just as we were walking out of the room Madyson did the unexpected.

"This fight isn't over Ethan."

"I hear that a lot Maddy, but it kinda is."

"Not really, I was in the same situation with Chase 4 years ago, my brother. He would be 19 now but that doesn't matter. We never had enough money either so I'm here to help you guys financially, because that's all we ever wanted and needed." Ethan began to cry. I've never seen him cry other than when she was diagnosed.

"Thank you so much." He hugged her and kept sobbing. She smiled, holding back her tears.

"Anytime." We truly began to walk away this time and she stopped. "I love you Chase." She whispered. My heart melted and I threw my arm around her as we walked out. She helped the Lax family in ways they didn't think would happen. That's a true hero. She's a hero.

And that's the exact moment when I knew I loved her.

______________________________

I hate The Ends and Epilogues. So I'm not saying The End yet. There will be one more chapter I think maybe two.

I am posting a new story in a few hours and the first chapter will be out soon. It's called, The Players Bet. So go check it out once it's up!!

Thank you guys so much for reading this crappy book. It's horrible I know so sorry about that.
And it's not edited because i don't want to edit. also sorry i haven't updated in over a month.

Vote. Comment. Share. xx
-A