C H A P T E R T W E L V E

Happy Friday Guys!!! Enjoy the chapterrr!! Hahaha.

Madyson's POV

O-oh turn the lights, turn the lights down looow.

I started singing 'Lights Down Low' by MAX. This was practically my favorite song, I won't deny it. As I rested my head on the wall I hummed the ever so catchy tune. I caught a glimpse of my curtain open slightly. There before me stood Nick.

"Hi beautiful." He stated.

"Hi."

"May I come in?"

"Yeah sure." He climbed in my cubby and grabbed my hands.

"So what are you up to Star?"

"Just singin'."

"What were you singing?"

"Lights Down Low by M-"

"I love that song!"

"Me too!" Awkward silence passed through the air, but that was broken when I heard Anslee and Jayden arguing-again. I wonder what about now! They have been arguing for hours upon hours. Before I could listen, Nick broke my concentration.

"Oh, okay so by the way, I came to tell you that we will be at Elijah's house shortly."

"Okay, thank you. I'll get my stuff together."

"Good idea Star." He smiled, kissed my head and left my cubby. Elijah is Anslee and Nick's older brother. He's been a huge supporter of me and we stay at his house a lot, so we're all super close. He's 20, and super sweet, funny, oh and also cute. I mentally laughed and grabbed my phone. I had been reading Wattpad and listening to music for a good amount of the trip. As I picked up my headphones, phone, and charger, I heard silence surpass through the whole bus. Finally, with Anslee and Jayden arguing, the atmosphere was obnoxiously loud. I quickly made my way to the restroom and did my business, brushed my hair, and reapplied my makeup. After about 15 minutes, I was done with it all. I shoved my phone, headphones, and charger in my backpack and put it on. Anslee, Jayden, and Nick were sitting in silence. I joined them and the air was tense. I could feel the tension and it was clearly making all of us uncomfortable.

"So uh Jayden, we'll be heading to Anslee and Nick's older brother's house, and so uh you might wanna get your stuff together." I whispered.

"Okay." He stood up and brushed his clothes. Jayden walked away and the whole bus was silent again.

"Kitten?" Derrick asked.

"Yes?" I chuckled.

"We're here."

"Okay." We both exited the bus right after it had stopped. I knocked on the door. Eli and I had this special knock we did when it was either one of us. I'm sure he knew I was here now, but oh well. The door flung wide open, and there he stood. "ELI!" I screeched.

"Shh pumpkin, it's late..."

"Sorry."

"You're okay, now c'mere and give me a hug." I did so and I immediately was invited by his warm embrace.

"I missed you." I whispered.

"I missed you too." I felt his smile and we pulled apart.

"Let me go get the others." I ran back to the bus and told Anslee and Nick to go greet their brother. Jayden was sitting down with his head in his hands. "Hey you okay?" I asked, sitting down next to him and rubbing his back.