Six.

"Oh, but i wanted to. I have to go now, but I'll be back for lunch hour." He says and hugs me before he leaves the house.

When he left I walked to the couch and plopped down. I flip the TV on to watch my favorite show, "Toddlers in Tiaras." I love the show because the little girls are so sassy.

I guess I fell asleep because I woke up to the doorbell ringing.

Holy poo. It's lunch hour. And Matt is outside and I bet my breath stinks from the nap. Oh my goodness.

I run upstairs and brush my hair and teeth and splash water on my face to look a little alive in this state of sickness. I run back downstairs and I open the door. A beaming boy named Matthew Espinosa stood there with an irresistible smile spread across his face.

"Hello gorgeous." He smirks at me as I let him in.

He made himself at home and plopped on the couch. He started to laugh at the toddler's behavior on TV. His squealing and laughter made me laugh.

"How can you watch this crap," He laughs and continues, "I mean, just look at them! They are like two and have a bigger attitude than my sister!" He continued to laugh.

"That's the point Matt!" I playfully flick his arm.

"I love this show. Oh my god. It's hilarious." He chuckles and turns to me, "It was absolutely boring without you in school today."

"Do you have to go back?" I whined.

"No. I can stay here. But it will cost you." He says as he raises his eyebrows and smiles.

"I don't have money." I tease him.

"I don't want any money. I want a kiss."

"Nope. You might as well just leave Mr.Espinosa. Because you will not be getting a kiss from me." I smirk at him. "And plus. I'm sick."

"I have a strong immune system." He puts his hand on my thigh.

I give into him and kiss him. His lips were smooth and silky.

Thank god I brushed my teeth. Because that would have been extremely awkward.

Matt stayed over till around 4 o'clock when his mom called him and told him he needed to come home. His face looked worried when he was one the phone.

"Hello?"

"Mom. What? I don't understand."

"Now?"

"It's an emergency? "

"Where do I meet you?"

"Wait. Who are you talking about, Mom?"

"Dad? No. No."

After he said "no" he hung up. I swear he might have cried if I weren't there. He got up and hesitated for a second and hugged me tight. Without a word, he left.