Eleven.

He leaned into my ear and whispered, "We'll save that for later."

The old woman continuously spied on us throughout the movie, ever so often, turning around.

When the movie ended, we said goodbye to the elderly couple. They were so sweet. It was about 11:30 when we got out and we decided to drive over to Matt's house to pick up the car.

There had been an accident on the freeway on our way back. The delay had to be about an hour. An hour of just sitting in a car and waiting for the accident to be evaluated and cleared off. It was a pile up of about 5 cars. Thankfully, nobody was hurt.

I decided to text my mom.

Lily: Hey mom. There is an accident. It's an hour delay. Maybe even more. Sorry if I get home late.

Mom: No worries sweet pea. Come home anytime.

We waited for almost 2 hours. We had to drive back to Matt's house so I could pick up the car and drive home.

As we pulled up to his house, it was near 2 A.M. We walked inside and Matt's mom was watching T.V. with the volume at full blast.

"Hey mom!" Matt raised his voice so she would hear him.

"Hi honey." She smiled as she got up off of the couch and walked near us, "It's so late, Lily. Are you sure you don't want to stay here for the night. You seem awfully tired."

"Oh, I am. Are you sure you wouldn't mind?" I asked her and looked up at Matt and he smiled and kissed the top of my head.

"Oh, no. Not at all. Call your mother and ask to stay. I don't want you out on the roads this late."

I immediately dialed my moms phone number and called her. When the phone started dialing I walked out front.

"Hey mom."

"Hey Lily. Where are you?"

"Matts house. His mom just asked if I could stay because it's really late. And you know, I'm super tired."

"Ugh... I don't know about that one."

"Mom, you know it would be the safest thing to do. And I'll be home first thing tomorrow."

"Fine. But this is the only time."

"Thanks mom. I love you."

"Love you more. Don't have sex."

"MOM!" I raised my voice in shock and started to giggle. She was crazy.

"Goodnight sweet pea. I love you."

"Night mom."

As I walked back inside, Matt got up off of the couch.

"What'd she say?" He asked over the blasting TV.

"Yes." I say as I smirk.

"Great. Let's go upstairs."

I follow him up to his very neat room and sit on the bed. He pulls out a plain whit T-shirt and a new pair of boxers out of the package and hands them to me.

Then he walks to the bathroom and brings me a brand new tooth brush.

"Thanks." I smile at him.

"Anytime, babe." He laughs and sits on his bed.

"I'm gonna go brush my teeth real quick." As I get up to walk out, I feel Matts hand on my butt. To be a tease, I walk out, pretending to not notice.

After brushing my teeth, I walk back into the room where Matt is changing. I pick up my pajamas and I begin to walk out. Then, I feel a hand around my wrist.

"Just change in here."

"Umm... I don't know... I..." I stutter nervously.

"Babe."

"Fine. Don't look. Turn around." I order him.

I see him turn around and I turn my back to his, pulling off my shirt and then my pants. As I unhook the bottom of my pant leg from my foot, I feel hot breathe on my neck and a hand squeezing my butt.

"I told you we'd save this for later." I hear him grin as he speaks.

I feel hot kisses along my shoulder, neck and jawline.

I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck. I kiss his tender lips and feel his hot breathe.

He has no shirt on and our skin touched with every kiss. He grabbed my butt and squeezed it with both hands, telling me to jump. And I did. He caught me around his waist.

In between steamy kisses, I asked "Won't your mom hear?"

And he smiled and shook his head saying no. I felt him begin to walk with me attached to him. He carefully laid me onto his bed.

He pushed back his hair before laying on the bed next to me. I wrapped my leg around his waist and pulled myself up on top of him, so I was straddling him.

He smirked at me and our lips collided.

He flipped me over, so he was on top now.

I felt his fingers on the lace of my underwear, slightly tickling my stomach and sending shivers down my spine. He slowly hooked his finger around the waistband and tugged lightly as if asking if it were okay.

While kissing him, I nodded yes.

I felt his soft fingers slide my panties off and then I felt his warm fingers inside of me.

"Is this your first time?" He asked me in between kisses.

I nodded yes as he slid his tongue in my mouth.

I felt his fingers move in and out and in and out repeatedly sending chills throughout my legs. I gasped at this new sensation a few times before he spoke again, "I'm gonna teach you a few things tonight."

I pulled away and flipped myself over on top of him and slowly planted kisses on his torso and abdomen. I kissed my way down to his waistband and I looked him in the eyes and he nodded.

I pulled down his boxers and ran my hand over his length.

"Shit. Don't tease me like that." He whined.

I wrapped my hand around him and began moving it back and forth.

"Slower baby." He grabbed onto my hand and showed me exactly how to do it.

"I want to feel you inside of me." I whimpered as I touched him.

"Say it louder."

I repeated myself, this time much louder and he smirked. "You're lucky my brother isn't home right now."

And just like that he pulled me close to him and laid me on the bed. He opened up his drawer near his bed and grabbed a shiny silver package and opened it, sliding the condom on.

He positioned himself at my entrance and asked me, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes."

He nodded and slid himself into me. Slowly thrusting himself in and out of me. I let out a gasp. It was so painful yet it felt so good. I couldn't explain it.

He sped up, causing moans to escape my mouth.

"I'm going to-"

"Hold it in baby. Wait for me."

I did as I was told and we reached our high together.

"I love you." Escaped his mouth as we layed there in silence together.

"I love you, too."

I FELT SO AWKWARD WRITING THIS. YOU DONT UNDERSTAND. OMG. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT TO SAVE MY SOUL FROM THE AWKWARDNESS. OMFG.