Three.

Its Monday morning and I wake up an hour early. I decide to get ready because I cannot go back to sleep.

I go downstairs and pour a very very big bowl of cereal. After that, I go back upstairs and brush my teeth and jump into the shower.

I get out and wrap a towel around my body and go to my room and get dressed.

I put on a black v-neck shirt and light wash jeans. I roll the jeans up so they are capris. I put on a pair of tie dye vans with no show socks. I decide to use my Victoria Secret "PINK" back pack that was plain black.

I go to my bathroom and I brush out my hair and blow dry it. I curl it with a large barrel curling iron to add a slight wave to it.

I finish getting ready forty five minutes before I'm supposed to leave. Yes. I am usually late. I pull out my phone from my bag and browse through twitter and instagram. All of the sudden my phone vibrates and it says I have a new message.

Curiously, I open the message.

Matt: I'm picking you up and taking you to school today. Be ready. (;

Me: What?

Matt: You read correctly. I'm on my way for you. Be ready. See you soon

I feel a smile spread across my face as I put my phone in my pocket. He is so sweet.

Thirty minutes after Matt told me he was going to come and get me, I hear a knock on my door. It must be him. I get up from my couch and walk slowly to the door, so I wouldn't seem like I was waiting for him. Even though I was.

I open the door to see a beaming teenage boy named Matthew.

"Hi" I say and smile at him.

A smirk creeps up on his lips as he says "Hey."

We stared at each other for about five seconds before I shyly looked away and looked at the ground.

He pulled my chin up and stared at me and said "Are you ready?"

I nodded and grabbed my bag and stepped outside making sure to lock my door behind me.

We walked to the car and he opened my door for me and then he got into his SUV. He put on some music. It was "Classic by MKTO". I smile because I love this song.

"You like this song?" He looks at me while he drives.

"Yes. It's one of my favorites."

"It reminds me of you." he smirks.

I blush and he chuckles. Before I know it we are are at school. He gets out and so do I. He comes to my side of his SUV and grabs my hand.

As we walk into school, everybody stares. He whispers to me in my ear, "Ignore the stares babe."