Two.

It was finally Friday. I had actually been looking forward to this "date" or whatever you want to call it. Matt said he would be here by eight. My mom said it was okay. Thank goodness. I kinda liked him.

I curl my hair with the wand to get a nice wave going on. I put on a pair of black leather skinny jeans and a black crop top. To finish off the look, I add a pair of aqua wedges to wear. The shoes are a perfect contrast to my very tan skin.

I put on a small amount of makeup. I was going for the natural look. All of the sudden i hear my phone vibrate and I grab my bag and head downstairs. I open the door to see Matt waiting for me.

"Hello, nice to meet you." he greets my mother.

"Hi Matt!" she says with a warm tone in her voice.

"I'm going to take very good care of your daughter tonight. Don't you worry." he smiles his perfect smile.

"Okay. You two have fun!"

We both head to the car and he opens the door for me.

"Thank you."

"Anytime." he smirks as be lightly shuts the door.

I see that his door is locked and I unlock it. From the back of the car i hear him cheer. I have no idea why.

He opens the door beaming with a huge smile spread across his face.

"What are you so happy about?" I tease.

"Have you ever seen 'A Bronx Tale?'" he asks.

"Ummmm... No." I admit.

"Well, I'll wait to explain that to you after you've seen the movie." He teases me.

I playfully pout as he puts the keys in the ignition. He starts the car and begins to drive. Five minutes into the drive to the party, he puts a hand on my thigh. I don't think he notices what he is doing. But, his touch comforts me so I dont move his hand away.

We drive to the party in silence. But, its a good, comforting silence.

We approach the huge house and I open up my door to get out. I walk around the back of the car to find Matt waiting for me patiently.

I look up at him and smile. He grabs my hand and leads me from the driveway to the front door. As we enter, I see people with red cups in their hands grinding on eachother.

Matt smirks at me and takes my hand in his with a tight, protective grasp. He leads me straight into the dancing, intoxicated teens. We elbow past all of them and he sits me on a couch.

He brings his lips close to my ear and I can smell the mint on his breath. "Can I tell you a secret?" He says into my ear.

I nod and he begins to speak, "The shit they are drinking doesn't even have alcohol in it. The only possible way that they are really drunk is if they snuck in beer or something. And nobody would do that because they know I already have 'alcohol'" I look over to him and I laugh.

"Well, Matt, how would you know that?" I tease him.

He puts his lips near my ear again and he explains, "This is my house and my party. I set out the so called alcohol as a joke to see how stupid people really are. I wanted to see who would pretend to be drunk." He begins to laugh as he point to all of the girls fumbling and acting crazy. Then he points to the guys who are fighting but can barely keep themselves on their feet. "It's all their imagination. It's a mind game I decided to play with them." He explains to me and I laugh hysterically at the people who actually think they are drunk.