I found You

~~~~~~~~~~~~Last Time On You ~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

          I left my apartment and headed anywhere near me I could go. Goodbye, Natsu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natsu P.O.V

          I ran to Lucy's apartment. She had to be there. I mean she lives there. When I got there, I burst through the front of her apartment building. I dash up the stair and go into her apartment. 

          I search around her home calling her name, "Lucy? Lucy?!" Yet, there was nothing. But while I was searching her apartment, I stumbled upon a note. I read it to myself. After I finished, my heart sank.

           The part that hurt me most was, "My heart has been crushed by someone dear to me" I was the one who did that. I was that someone dear to her. Dammit! I ruin everything! Now she was gone.

          This really was all my fault. I ignored her without knowing it. And now look where she is. Gone! All because I was so distracted with Lisanna coming back.

          I took the note and ran to the guild to show them. I ran through the door and everyone looked at me like I was crazy. I held the note out, shaking it. Erza was the first to run over and look at it.

          After everyone was done reading, they all glared at me. And I knew why. They all had the right to be furious with me. To be honest, I was mad at myself. How could I have done such a stupid thing? 

          "Where do you think she went?" Gray asked.

          "Maybe we should just give her some space. If I know Lucy correctly, she'll be back real soon. She even said it in her note. She will be back then. When she does, You better give her the biggest apology ever Natsu" Levy scolded.

          I nodded, knowing what I did was wrong. Everybody in the guild was sad. Lucy, please come back soon. I thought.

2 months later

          Its been two months since Lucy left me- I mean us. I haven't smiled ever since. All I usually did was drink. Not even Happy could make me feel better. I needed her back.

          "Hey... Natsu." Erza gently greeted me, which wasn't normal for her to be gentle. "I know your still upset, but Gray, Wendy, and I think that a job will help." I guess it was about time I did something.

          "Sure... why not." I said getting out of my seat, "When do we leave?"

          "Right now." she said, grabbing me by the wrist and dragging me. Erza, Wendy, Gray, and I left Fairy Tail.

          "What's the request?" I asked with no emotion in my words.

          "We have to stop some bandits. Its in Shirotsume. We have to take a train... sorry Natsu" Wendy apologized. Great, first Lucy leaves and now I got to ride a train. Does everything hate me?

           When we got on the train, I expected to be sick to my stomach, yet nothing happened. Even when the train started moving, I was fine. I guess my sadness stopped everything...

Time skip- 2 hours

          We finally got to Shirotsume. I hadn't got sick the whole time. My mind was on Lucy. Wondering if she was okay.

          "C'mon Natsu. The job description said it was this way." Erza said rushing me.

          We arrived at a near by warehouse. I heard a sharp scream come from the inside. Knowing there was danger in there, I barged through the large door. About six guys huddled around something turned and looked at me.

          After they dispersed, it was clear to see who they were surrounding. A girl. No. Not just any girl. It was a girl I knew and loved.

          Lucy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bum Bum Bummm!!! What was Lucy doing there who knows? Find out next chapter. Byyyeee! 

~KaraMendez