Wedding

Lucy P.O.V

          "Hime, your friends are here." Virgo stated. I sat in a chair with Cancer at my hair.

          "Good, let them in please" I said smiling. Virgo walked to the door and let them in. It was Erza, Mira, Levy, Juvia, and Wendy.

          "Congratulations Lucy!" They all called as the walked in. Everyone looked beautiful. They all had on nice pretty dresses and their hair was done so nicely.

          "Thank you" I smiled.

          "I still get to do your make up right Lucy?" Mira asked.

          "Of course. And may I say, you all look gorgeous." I complimented. Mira gave her famous head tilt and smile and everyone else smiled as well.

          "Lucy, this place is beautiful. I can't believe that this was once your house" Levy said in aw. Yup, that's right. I am having my wedding here at the mansion. It just seemed like a good idea.

          Plus, the wedding is going to be at my favorite place. The Garden. I have always loved the garden and it seems like a good place to have a wedding.

          "Oh, I'm so happy for you Lucy! You will no longer be love rival" Juvia squealed. I sweat dropped but then smiled.

          "Alright my turn" Mira stated as Cancer was done doing my hair. It was in a nice fancy bun and had tiny stars in it.

Natsu P.O.V

          "I can't believe you're getting married before me" Gray complained as I finished the finishing touches on my tux.

          "Well maybe if you hadn't avoided your feelings for Juvia, you could have been married." I smirked.

          "Says the guy who was too dense to realise his feelings too." He sighed.

          "But who's getting married? Me." I laughed as Gray glared at me. I left my scarf on with the outfit because to me, that's the most important thing to me, behind Lucy.

          "Natsu" Gajeel walked in. "Its time" He left the door open and walked away to where we needed to go. I took a quick breath in and a quick breath out.

          "Alright, lets go Gray." He followed me out the door. He didnt follow me all the way down the aisle though, since he was going with Juvia. I stood at the front of the alter while everyone waited for Lucy and the others to come.

          It was very nice here. All the flowers for people to look at. Not to mention that it smelt good too. I saw the people lining up at the door. My hand began shaking and my heart was racing.

          "Hey, is it alright to be this nervous?" I asked the priest guy holding out my shaking hand. He smiled and nodded.

          Then they began to walk in. Wendy and Romeo. Gray and Juvia. Mirajane  and Laxus. Erza and Jellal (I'm suprised he came). Gajeel and Levy. Lastly, the most important, Lucy.

          She was in a dress that stopped in between her knee and her foot. But it was super long in the back. Her hair was all fancy. She looked at me and gave me a timy wave. I gave her one of my wide signature grins.

           Lucy met me at the alter and we stared into eachother's eyes. Her tiny hands in my large ones. They were so soft. The priest began to talk. I didn't hear most of it though, because it was long and I was distracted by Lucy.

          That was until I heard my name. "Natsu Dragneel, do you take Lucy Heartfilia as your lawfully wedded wife?"

          "I do!" I exclaimed happily.

          "Any objections? Speak now or forever hold your peace." No one said anything. "Alright, you may now kiss the bride"

          I grabbed Lucy by her waist and brought her into a kiss. Everyone behind us cheered.

          "Yeah!! Natsu-san!!" I heard a shout from crowd. I turned my head to see Sting in the crowd, jumping up and down next to Rogue.

          "When did we invite those two?" I questioned. She giggled.

         After the wedding, we had a party inside the mansion. Lucy and I danced the night away. I'm hers and she's mine. All I ever wanted.

          "Lucy, I love you"

          "I love you too. Lucy Dragneel. I like it. It has a nice ring to it." She sweetly smiled.

          "I'm glad I'll get to spend the rest of my life with you." I pulled her in closer as we danced together.

          "Same here. I'm glad I'm with you" She nuzzled her head on my shoulder and we continued to dance through the night. Forever, I will be happy as long as I have my Lucy.

                     ~The End~

Heyy. I kno I kno. What a boring ending. Well, sorry.

I hope you enjoyed this story. It wasn't as extravagant as my last storied I finished but I enjoyed writing it, so whatever.

Thanks for reading and I'm glad you read it.

I Loovvee You So Much! Byyee! 

~KaraMendez~