What Just Happened?

Lucy P.O.V

         The whole guild was silent after Lisanna's sudden outburst. What happened to her?

         "Mira, what was that about?" Erza asked putting the fork she was using on her cake down.

         "Um... Nothing... Just a little family feud, yah know?" Mira sadly smiled. Everyone just looked at eachother for a bit but then returned to partying.

          "Mirajane, are you alright?" I asked her sitting down at the bar.

          "Uh, yes. Like I said, just a little family feud." She said giving a reasurring smile.

          "Are you sure. You and Lisanna never fight. You can tell me what it is." I said waiting for an answer.

          She sighed. "She's just jealous of you and Natsu. She said he belongs with her. Also, she said... she hated you because of all the attention your getting" Mira explained.

          "Wow... I didn't think she would hate me. Well she knows how I felt when she first got back. Except I didn't hate her." I sighed.

          "Hey Bunny Girl! Come over here. Shrimp and I got you something" I heard Gajeel call. By shrimp, he meant Levy. How cute, one step closer to them getting together.

          I walked over to where Levy and Gajeel were standing. "Okay Lucy. Because I knew you were going to be back soon, Gajeel and I made this for you" She grinned pulling out a huge poster.

          It read, "Welcome Home Lucy!" In big black letters. Everyone who was in Fairy Tail had their name signed on it. I felt something wet on my face. I touched my cheek and it revealed to be tears.

          "Group Hug!" I shouted. Everyone came in and hugged me. But Natsu was the one hugging me tightest. My home, my family, my everything. I will never leave ever again.

Natsu P.O.V

          Having Lucy back is Great! The whole guild is happy again. "Hey Guys,  I think I'm gonna go home now. Its pretty late. So, I'll see you tomorrow." Lucy told us.

          "Hey, I'll go with you, like old times" I said giving her a toothy grin. She smiled. I took her hand and we began to walk to Lucy's apartment.

          "How was your first day back to Fairy Tail?" I asked, still holding her hand.

          "Eh, it was alright" She said shrugging. I stared at her in suprise.

          "What do you mean 'it was alright'? I told you I loved you. We had a big party for you and it was just 'alright?" I said feeling a little down.

          "I was just kidding!" she shoved my shoulder, "It was great! Especially when you finally told me you loved me" She smirked.

          "Wait, finally? You knew?" I asked, feeling my face getting hot. Man, I feel really stupid.

          "Well, no. But every time I spoke with Mira she would bring it up, so I just kept it in the back of my mind." She explained.

          We finally got to Lucy's apartment. "You comin' in?" She asked.

          "Of course" I smiled. I walked inside of her apartment. It was good to be back in here with Lucy. I mean, I came here everyday while she was gone, but it wasn't the same.

          "So, you want some tea or something?" Lucy asked walking through her apartment.

          "No thanks Luce" I said declining her offer. "Hey Luce?" I said waiting for her to look at me.

          "Huh?" She answered sweetly.

          "Im glad you're back. I really missed you." I admitted.

          "Aw, thanks Natsu. I'm glad I'm back too. I missed you too." She grinned.

          I walked behind Lucy and held her by the waist. "I love you" I said resting my chin her shoulder.

          "N-Natsu. I love you too." She said blushing a bit. I kissed her cheek. I walked over to her bed and got under the covers.

          "Natsu! Just because we're together now, doesn't mean you can just take over my bed!" Lucy scolded me.

          "Oh c'mon Luce. Loosen up a bit. Come lay down with me" I said patting at the empty side of the bed.

          "Ugh, fine" She sighed. She came over to the empty side of the bed and layed down next to me. I soon fell asleep with my arms wrapped around her. What a great day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyy. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I hope you're enjoying my fan fic in general. Anyway, thank you my dear readers. Vote, Comment, Follow me. Thanks for reading. I love you, you little dumpling. Well I see you next chapter! Byee!
P.S. What do you think of the whole dumpling thing? Too much?

~KaraMendez