You

~~~~~~Last Time on You~~~~~~

          "I promise, I will never leave you again." I smiled a tear still going down my face. Natsu and I stood there. I was happy again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natsu P.O.V

          Finally, Lucy was mine. Everything was perfect. Lucy was back, she was my girlfriend, and I was happy.

          "Hey Natsu, Lucy! C'mon we're doing toasts" Happy shouted from the door. Lucy and I followed the small blue exceed into the guild.

          "Alright everyone, now that the guest of honor is here, lets start with some toasts." Mira said through the microphone.  "Who wants to go first?" Levy raised her hand first.

          She went up to the microphone and said, "Lucy, my best friend. I can't imagine what I would have been like if I hadn't met you. You are one of the nicest people I know. If I ever need help, I know I can go to you, Lucy" Lucy smiled gleefully.

          Everybody went up and gave a toast to Lucy. It made me happy to see Lucy smiling. Lastly, I went up to give Lucy my own toast.

          "Lucy Heartfilia. The woman that makes my heart skip a beat. Whenever you are in a jam, I'll be there to protect you. You are my forever and always. You are my bestfriend. I love you, Lucy" Many 'aww's and giggles were heard from the crowd. Lucy had a grin that stretched from ear to ear.

          I went back over to Lucy and hugged her. Life was good again.

Lisanna P.O.V

          I dont get what's the big deal with this "Lucy" character. She was gone for two months, I was gone for two years and did I ever get toasts? No.

          "I knew that this would happen" Mira grinned.

          "Huh?" I asked confused.

          "Natsu and Lucy obviously. They're so cute! What should they be? Nacy?  Luna? Oo oo! I got it! NaLu! Now that's adorable." Ugh how could Mira say that. Natsu is supposed to be mine. Not that blonde bimbo's.

          I just grunted and started drinking the juice I had. "Whats wrong Lisanna?" my big sister asked me.

          "I hate her. Shes just... ugh!" I replied grumpily.

          "Lisanna! Thats not nice. She's a great person, why would you hate her?" Mira scolded me.

          "You know what, I don't need this! I thought my sister would be at least on my side!" I yelled back causing some attention. I stormed out of the guild.

          I will make Natsu mine. Even if I have to kill that little wench. Dont worry Natsu, you'll be mine soon enough. *Devilish grin* 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyaa. Sooo how ya doin. Good I hope. Anyway, so who knew Lisanna could mean and devious? What is she planning?  Not even I know. Hah! Just kidding I know what shes gonna do. Anyway tune in next time ^.^ Comment and give me some ideas of chapter names and what should happen. See you next time.

~KaraMendez