Chapter 5

I had spent the whole night thinking of what happened yesterday. I couldn't get the image out of my head, his soft lips pressed against mine. I touched my lips recalling the incident. Wait, Blue stop thinking about him. This can't happen, not after what happened last time. Trust no one.

I was trying to get out of my room without making any noise because I wasn't sure if he was going to go after me and I honestly wasn't in the mood to give him an explanation.

I opened the door, peeked my head outside just to see if the coast was clear and tiptoed until I reached the end of the hallway. Damn this was like some Nancy Drew shit and I nailed it. I was waiting for the elevator and I was getting kind of nervous because I thought that I was going to see Calum appear any second, but relieved when I saw the elevator open and no one was in sight. I pressed the button and the elevator stopped at the third floor and just my luck Calum was standing there right in front of me. Fuck.

I just gave him a weak smile. This was so awkward. I knew that I was going to see him sooner or later but I was hoping for the latter. He kept glancing at me from the other corner of the elevator. This elevator couldn't go down any faster. I saw him move his hand closer to me and made me flinch. The elevator came to a sudden stop. I looked around and I saw that Calum had pressed the emergency stop button.

"Calum are you out of your fucking mind?"

"Oh she speaks"

"This is not funny Calum put it back how it was now!"

"Not until you tell me what the hell happened yesterday!" Now he started shouting.

I reached for the button so we could get to the lobby, but Calum swatted my hand away. He then pressed me against the wall and had my hands above my head so I wouldn't budge.

"Now if you cooperate then I'll let you go"

"Calum I.. I mean this ..whatever this is.... this can't go on"

"Blue you can't deny that you didn't feel something when we kissed."

"I'm not denying that I didn't feel anything, but I just can't go through with this."

"Why not?"

"I just can't Calum!" I felt tears forming, but I tried to contain them.

"I can see that there is hurt in your eyes, but I promise you that I will never hurt you and that I can or at least try to heal you."

He slowly closed the gap between us and his lips were pressed against mine. I was so vulnerable that I let myself be guided by him. I could feel his tongue asking for access and I granted it. His tongue was entwined with mine and we started to move in sync. He slowly loosened his grip on his hands. My hands cascaded down and my fingers started getting tangled in his hair. I tugged his head closer to mine and deepened the kiss. I let my hands travel down to the nape of his neck while he now had his hands at my waist. He then lifted me and next thing I knew my legs were wrapped around his waist. Simultaneously we started started to pull up our shirts when I realized what was about to happen.

"No Calum this can't happen, not now" I was out of breath and I could hardly speak.

"You're right."

Calum slowly put me down and we adjusted our hair and clothes so we wouldn't cause too much attention. He was about to press the button when I stopped him.

"What's wrong?"

"Calum where does this leave us?"

He started scratching the back of his head. He started kneeling on the ground and I sort of panicked. My eyes grew wide.

"Oh god Calum, please tell me this isn't what I'm thinking!"

"Relax Blue, will you just let me do this?"

"Fine what is it?"

"Will you allow me the pleasure to have you as a girlfriend?"

"Ummm....." I couldn't answer I was in shock.

"Come on Blue answer me, besides my knee is kind of getting tired."

I couldn't help but laugh.

"Yes you idiot."