4 · truce

today in english class a small tan boy fell on joshua. the red head was sitting in class, minding his own business and the person in front of him tripped the other kid onto his lap.

  he didn't know who exactly the boy was- he was one of the few unpopular people he never truly met.

  what he did know was that he felt sorry for the tan boy. he was only in his english class and every day he was picked on one way or another.

  the curly haird boy didn't intrude though, he would want to but he didn't even know why he was picked on. he could have done something terrible like push a gal too far or even hit a gal.

  that's something the red head did not tolerate. sure he heard some whispers saying he was a homosexual but that couldn't be the only thing he has done to be treated so badly, right?

  he didn't know what he has done so he didn't intrude. but also, because he didnt know, he made sure the brunette was okay. maybe he didnt do anything that bad.

   the curly haird boy didnt know anything for a fact so he wasnt going to assume and treat a good person bad, nor treat a bad person good.

  he would be lying if he didnt think the boy was cute. he had very nice arms and legs that would be great for working on the farm. he dressed well in a simple pair of blue jeans and a colorful button down full of triangles.

  he seemed pretty normal. the red head was stumped as to why he was made fun of.

  he really wanted to know, and if it wasnt bad then become friends with him. the boy seems like a nice guy, someone you'd want to be friends with.

  joshua got all this off of talking to the boy for less than five seconds.

🌱
(327 words)