11 · glowing eyes

"fine he can stay, but no funny business!" mrs.dun yelled, throwing her kitchen rag up for added effect.

"i know ma!" joshua replied before dragging his love up to his room.

they closed the bedroom door and sat on the bed, nothing awkward about- it seeing they didn't even know how two boys could be intimate.

"is it okay if we share a bed?" joshua questioned, "or i could just go on the sofa."

"n-no." tyler stuttered, "its okay, we'll share."

"'kay." said joshua, as he went to his dresser to provide his new love with a pair of clothes to wear to bed.

"here." joshua handed the tan boy a white t-shirt and grey sweatpants. "i don't have much, sorry."

"its okay, thank you." tyler smiled, then went im the corner of the room to change, after promises from the red head that he wouldn't look

tyler thought wearing pants to bed was uncomfortable, so he didn't wear them. of course, his innocent mind didn't think that it would bring arousal over the other seeing him in just woman's panties. he wore his favorite ones- purple lace that just covers his bum.

   he cringes, thinking about how his mother was going to wear them.

  after the boy changes, he goes back to the bed and slips under the covers; joshua still at the bottom, thinking about gross stuff to make his uninvited erection go away.

"what's wrong joshie?" tyler asked, confusion dripping from his voice.

"y-yeah!" joshua cracked out too quickly, surprising the other. "lemme' jus', uh, get changed. over there."

the red head waddled to the dresser, obviously trying to hide his miny- not so miny- joshua.

he grabbed some clothes, and while pulling them on he felt the heat in his lower region cool, making him sigh through his nose.

he turned around to see a giggly boy covering his mouth to stop the laughter, he was going to ask what was so funny until tyler cut him off.

"are we goin' campin' or are ya' happy to see me 'cause that's one nice tent." the brunette bursts out laughing then, unable to hold it in. he used the blue quilt to cover his mouth.

"ha-ha-ha." joshua said sarcastically. "maybe if ya' would put some pants on we wouldn't be in this situation."

"don't be emmbarassed its natural. im sure id be excited if ya' walked around half naked." the tan boy reassured. "i could put some pants on if it would help."

"no its okay. lets just go to bed. its past your bed time." josh semi joked, getting another giggle from his love.

-

"get up!" joshua was yanked from his sleep, unhappy about it of course.

"no." josh deadpanned, getting a slap on the bum.

"hey!" he complained, rubbing the soar.

"get up! time for school!" tyler overly joyed for 6am.