14 · friend please

two years later (tw)

tyler is drowning.

he wants josh back.

he used the exscuse that they haven't known eachother long enough but its been years now, is that long enough?

joshua just left that day. didnt say where he was going.

tyler could barely afford rent.

he would never go back to his parents.

so he sold something precious to him.

he sold his body.

everyone frowned upon homosexuality until a man offers you a blowjob for hundred bucks.

then it was okay.

where the fuck is the logic in that.

it made tyler hate himself.

he fucking hated the feeling of another mans fingers gliding across his tan skin.

he only wanted joshuas soft touch.

he stopped writing songs.

too fucking busy with someone's husbands dick in his mouth so he could eat enough to survive.

joshua broke everything yet he was willing to pick up the pieces himself just to talk to him again.

he loved the natural brunette to death.

he was told by his distrout mother that josh indeed did move back to columbus, but she didn't know if he was with debby.

josh was actually staying at his childhood home, only leaving to go to work. tyler didn't know, but he was still single. he still loved the brown eyed boy.

they were young, it was puppy love then. always moving too fast and saying that they didn't care, they were happy to everyone who asked or commented.

their parents assumed it was a phase, not just the 'love', but the homosexuality.

joshuas dad found out, making sure his son new home much of a disgrace he was at all times.

now that tyler was forced to do that he knew he needed to get josh back.

if he went through this just to make money to keep paying for their house then he knew he was in love.

nobody not-inlove would do it. they would move out and move on.

so one tyler packed his bag and went to his parents house, ready to get his love back.

-

tyler knocked on the door, palms sweater than before.

he decided to wear something masculine today, he didn't want joshuas parents to judge him even more and possibly deny his request to see their son.

an aged woman opened the door confusedly, not aware of any guests arriving.

"hello mrs.dun, is joshua available?" tyler asked poilitly.

"sure sure let me get him." she replied, fake happiness leaking from her face.

moments later and a call for the one and only, an even more confused joshua appears at the door, automatically shining with a shocked face seeing tyler at his door.

"hey josh, can we talk?"

"sure, follow me."

josh guided his 'ex' love to his room, shutting the door when they were both in.

tyler couldn't help but be afraid that josh wouldn't want him back. not because he lost feelings but because he is scared he'll not want a dirty old used rag as himself.

they sat on the bed, the tension could have been cut with a knife.

"so.." the now pink haird man started, "what's up?"

tyler was shocked at his casualness, they haven't spoken since the fight and it seems like the oldest isn't even affected.

deep down he is screaming. screaming to be able to touch the tan boy. the hold his hand and kiss his peach plump lips.

"i-i need you." the brunette stuttered, fiddling with his nails and cuticles because of how anxious he was.

"i know."

"why?"

"why what?"

"why did you leave me?"

"i don't want to hurt you.."

"you already did that by leaving." tyler chuckled.

the pink haird boy sighed through his nose, rubbing his calloused hand on the others soft one.

"im sorry."

"really?"

"yes."

"then kiss me."

and he did.

-

5 years later

"you turned me down.." tyler chuckled, "last time was hell, but now we are ready. we aren't homeroom 4's. we are manly gays that love eachother.

tyler pulled out the rings, the same rings. josh gasped.

"i promise to marry you joshua."

they both wore the rings.

(691 words)