12 · trapdoor

two months later

"joshua!" tyler called from the kitchen of the pairs apartment.

when they came to a new town two months ago, they decided to move into a cheap small flat. both agreed it was way better than staying in columbus.

it had two bedrooms, one they shared and the other was for guests. maybe even one day for a child.

the kitchen was a normal white kitchen, same with the one bathroom, except it had a blue theme.

"yes darlin'? the, now blue haird man called back, walking out of their bedroom and into the kitchen to find his love.

"i miss ya'" the brunette mumbled, humming in content when he felt his partner wrap his arms around his nimble frame, leaving soft kisses on his neck.

"ive been here all day." josh chuckles, still latched onto his man.

"yeah but ya' gotta go to work soon, love." tyler whined, turning around to face his partner.

chest on chest, tyler leaned his arched back against the counter and kissed his love, tongue and all.

both were still virgins. they have now learned how to be together. but they wanted to wait.

they didn't know what they were waiting for though.

  no matter how some christians acted, they both still believed in god.

they would feel wrong doing it, they weren't married. they couldn't even get married. not yet at least.

"m'sorry i promise to spend more time with you." josh mumbled against his loves lips, both smiling on eachother.

"'s'kay." the brunette mumbled back.

they unraveled from eachother and go separate ways, the youngest stayed to wipe counters while the oldest went to change for work.

when they came to the new town, both joshua and tyler looked for jobs.

they both applied to every place and any place that was hiring.

tyler didn't get any call backs. everyone said he was too fragile. more of a person to work in the kitchen.

joshua, on the other hand, got multiple call backs. he picked the one that paid the most and was closest to the flat.

they made a deal that tyler would be like a house wife and joshua would work. it didn't upset the brunette that people thought of him as a fragile little boy. it kind of made him feel giddy.

he got to wear any kind of clothes he wanted. always panties and once in a while a skirt. he liked wearing mans clothes too.

they made enough to pay the bills, put gas in the truck, and eat enough to survive, and that's all they needed.

they've had their ups and downs of course, but they never let them take them all the way down.

"im heading out." joshua yelled while running down the stairs- now in a black and white thrift store suit.

"sing a song but don't believe blasphemy." the tan boy mumbles to himself as he finishes the dishes, "okay hun! i might go out to the pub today, so if im not here im there."