1. Why

Chapter 1

Monday

I screamed in agony as mom threw the glass plate at my head. Blood was flowing down my head. My vision was blurry. The lights turned out.

......

I woke up the next day on the hospital bed. I would come every week when I have 'accidents'. My mom would explain it as an accident so She wouldn't get into any trouble with the police. My mom was by my side acting worried. She held my hand but i shrugged her off.

Ugh. I just wanted to run away.

When I got home I stormed into my room and slammed the door shut. it was 10:00pm. I grabbed my phone and blasted music in my headphones. Music would block the world out and nothing else would matter. I burst into tears.

Why does it have to be me. Nothing is ever right. It will never change.

Tuesday

I woke up at 7:00am and had a shower. School was just dreadful everyday. Whenever I tried to speak I was ignored or spoken over. I would sit by myself on the bench and eat my lunch. After that I would either go into the bathroom or do my homework.

"Hey" it was Maria. She sat on the bench next to me.she was quite nice but I had a bad feeling about her whenever she was around me. Ever since we came to high school she slowly stopped talking to me. Maria was the only friend I had and then I had no one. Her whole group decided to follow her and they all crowded me. I hated being in the centre on attention. They were all so hyper and happy. I just hated it.

Chantelle: hey Sami I like what you're wearing hahahahahah

Maria: Chantelle! Hahaha

Hannah: Yolo swag master

Humay: what you doin beeeeeech

Chantelle poked me and pushed me and just laughed at me. I felt like crap.

I ran to the bathroom and burst into tears.

Why do they do this to me. It doesn't make sense.

Maria: well I'm glad she's gone! it bloody stinks here what did she do?! have a shit! hahahahaha

I got home and ran to my room. I jumped on my bed and cried and cried and cried. Everything goes wrong with me no on likes me. Why is life so hard. I couldn't take it.

I saw the blade on my bedside table. I slid it off the table and pulled up my sleeve. The blade slit into my bare cold skin. Blood poured out seeping into my clothes. I watched it as it did so. I was calm again.

Being hurt by people was an everyday thing. I was used to it. But what I wasn't used to was the insults, the abuse and the feeling of being scared of what the next bad thing is going to be.

Hey guys, sorry if my story doesn't make sense I'm just not used to all this yet. I don't read many stories either. Sorry.