3. Walk

Friday

12:23am

Mom had just come back from the club. She would get drunk most nights and come home frustrated at me. I don't even know why. She would lock me in my room and not let me come out for a couple of hours and sometimes even days. He had taken the window out of my room so i wouldn't do anything stupid. The door had a lock on the outside so she could lock me in. It was like a prison. Every second, every agonising second in life was hell.

I prayed she wouldn't do It this time. It was petrifying. I would just cry and cry and cry.

Food would not even matter. I would starve anyway so I was used to it. People noticed that I wouldn't eat a lot. In school, at lunch I would eat a packet of crisp from the shop on the way to school which I bought with stolen money from moms room. I'd throw up every time I had a full meal so it was no use trying to eat 'real' food.

Bad thing always happen to me.

.....

Saturday

Mom was out again so I could relax and not be worried wether or not she is going to beat me up or scream at me.

I went downstairs and into the kitchen. I grabbed myself a banana and a glass of water. I sat on the sofa and watched some movie about a girl who falls in love with her best friends brother and some romance crap.

Later on I got bored and decided to go for a walk as I had nothing else better to do. I put on some clothes and got out the house.

I'd been walking for quite a while so I sat on the nearest bench in the park, put in some headphones and listened to music.

A few minutes later I saw a figure walking closer and closer towards me. Sweat started to appear on my forehead. Is it a rapist. Are they going to kidnap me. What should I do for heavens sake?! My heart beated at an incredibly fast pace. As they came close enough For me to see I realised it was only Humay.

Humay: hey Sami nice to see you

Humay was the type of girl who would say bad about everyone she saw. She would even make fun of Hannah and they were best friends. So I knew she did not like me at all and it was not nice for her to see me. But what was I meant to do be mean to her?! she would spread rumours all over the freakin world about me.

Sami: hey Humay what you doin here today

Humay: just on my way to Hannah's and what about you.

Sami: oh erm I'm just having a walk. Taking a rest as you can see.

Humay: well I gotta roll see you soon. Bye.

After that, I got up and made my way back home.

As I reached outside my house the door was open.....

I'm sure I closed the door. Who is in my house?!

The window of the door had been smashed. A glass bottle had been thrown on the floor. What the frick happened.

I looked at my watch and realised it had been 3 hours!! I decided to knock on my neighbours and ask them if they had seen anything that had happened but they just looked me up and down and shut the door in my face. Ugh. I entered my house without making a noise as I was worried of the consequences. I grabbed the baseball bat from the cupboard that mom usually beats me up with and I raised it in the air ready to attack the victim.

I got to the living room and peered my head into the room and....