11

Mom hadn't been coming home after the long nights. I was worried that she had gone back to drinking all night.

Where is matt? I haven't seem him in so long.

Mom was so happy and actually came home. A lot happens over a short amount of time. It's hard to take in.

.......

I woke up with a banging headache. I dragged myself down the stairs and poured a glass of orange juice. There wasn't much food as mom hasn't been home or shopped in a long time.

I puked up the orange juice and watched TV. I heard a pecking noise at the window so I went over and saw that it was Adam. What does he want with me.

Adam: hey.

Me: what are you doing over here.

I looked over at him and smiled.

Adam: just came to check on you. I don't want you fainting on me again.

Me: Don't worry about me.

He looked down and mumbled something under his breath.

Me: what was that?

Adam: oh nothing. Keep smiling.

ADAMS POV

Sami: don't worry about me.

Me: but I love you.

How can I not worry about her?! I love her to death. She's perfect.

I left her house and walked back to the care home. My parents left me on the doorstep of the care house and I've been living there ever since.

It's hard knowing that my parents don't love me. It's hard knowing that I could have a brother or sister that I can't take care of because my parents don't love me enough to have kept me in their warm arms.

I look at my profile and see:

ForeName: Adam.

Surname:unknown.

Reason of care: unknown.

Birthdate: unknown.

Everything about me is unknown.

If Sami was to know that I'm like this she wouldn't want to sit with me. I can't let her know. I love her.

SAMI'S POV

I sat back down and smiled to myself. He makes me so happy.

He is perfect and is free from problems. He doesn't have to worry about a thing because everything I perfect for him. I'm a total mess.

Everything I do is wrong. I am going crazy not having anyone with me.

Pain. Agony. That Is all I feel.

Everyday.

Every second.

Every minute.

........