5. Bang

Tuesday

I had been awake all night just thinking whether or not I will be able to face school again. I didn't want my mom to know that people were saying things like that to me and I didn't want everyone at school to think I'm a wimp. So I dragged my body out of bed and got dressed.

I threw on a black top and jeans, covered up my bruises with concealer and left the house.

I pulled up my hood as I left the house and hung my head down. Hopefully I wouldn't see anyone from school. That is not what I want first thing in the morning.

As I entered school everyone was either staring at me or looking at me and whispering.

Oh holy dick.

I made my way to my locker in a hurry and I could feel someone following me. So I dumped my book in my locker and ran to the toilets.

Everyday was the same for me. Another hurt another worry. Nothing ever changes. Everyone hates me. No one wants to be around me.

As I opened the door to the toilets. Someone gripped my arm. It was Olivia. Thank god it wasn't anyone else.

Olivia: hey, you okay?

Me: yeah I'm fine.

Olivia: I heard what happened on Facebook.

Oh tits.

I smiled at her as my eyes welled up with tears. She followed me into the toilets. I burst into tears and she hugged me tight.

I look like a fricking ugly duck when I cry.

Olivia: its okay sami. Everything will be okay.

But the truth way nothing was going to be okay. It never will be.

The school bell rang and everyone rushed to their classes. I had English next and we were doing drama. I had no one to partner up with which left me to always work by myself.

Moly tits.

Luckily only Maria was in my class.

Maria: hey what's up?

Me: nothing.

Maria: let's be partners.

Me: okay that's fine by me.

When the lesson was over I went to sit at my bench as it was break. I took out my sketch book and started doodling. I was super sleepy so I put my head down and took a five minute nap.

......

"Sami? Samii? wake up." I woke up to Mrs. Blackburn shaking my arm. I looked around and there was no one about only Mrs. B.

Holy vagina. I'm gonna be in deep trouble.

Mrs.B:Is something wrong Sami?

Me: I got to go to my class.

I said trying to change the subject.

Mrs. B: it can wait. Is there something you want to tell me? it's okay I won't tell anyone.

Me: no miss everything's fine

I have her a smile to show her that everything was. But the fact was it wasn't. Nothing was right.

Mrs.B: okay then go to your class. And here's a note for your teacher.

I took the note from her hand and walked to my class. I handed my teacher the note and made my way to my seat. Chantelle was sat next to me.

Chantelle: skipping class are we.

She said in a sarcastic way. I wanted to punch her in the face so bad.

Me: what's your problem.

Chantelle: don't even look at me.

Me: being moody are we.

I replied to her with a grin on my face.

When I arrived home mom was gone. Oh great is she already back to her bad habits.

It had been two hours and she still not back. I was sat in my room curled up in a little ball at the corner of my room.

Nothing's gonna be alright. I don't want anyone in my life.

My eyes turned to look at the blade on my table. I took it and slit my wrist again and again and again.....

Tears were rolling down my face.

BANG BANG BANG. I heard coming from the door.

Holy potato.

I slowly stepped down the stairs with a baseball bat gripped in my hands ready to attack. I made it outside the door and BANG BANG. I heard someone bashing on the door eager to get inside.

I opened the door slowly and it was.....