chapter 3

I just got done changing my clothing when I heard a knock on the door. I turn the knob to see zendaya on the other side of the door. "Well hello haha" I said never thinking I would even be in the same room as her. "Hi, I'm zendaya and you are?"
"Oh I'm Corinna. Corinna Scott" I said with a smile. "Well corinna it's nice to meet you. So about Tom. Yeah I'm really sorry about that. He's just not thinking. He's probably just excited over the movie" shes said. "God I hope that kid didn't get Spider-Man cause Tom's a little asshole" (lol comment if you know what the "Tom's a little asshole" is from) I said opening the door wider and allowing her to come into my room. "Well I'm sorry to break your heart but he is and since I'm clearly not playing the part of Liz I'm guessing you're his love interest in the movie." She said adding a little giggle at the end. "Oh come! I literally can't get any good news today can i" I said throwing my head back on my bed. "He's a really good guy though. Hey why don't you come down stairs and eat dinner and meet the rest of the cast." I knodded and headed to the door then stopped. "Wait is there anybody down there that is hot?" I asked worrying about my appearance. "Well Tom's friend Harrison is pretty cute and I think Jacob has a girlfriend and tony I'm not very sure about." She said. "Give me like 2 seconds then we can go down" I ran to my closet and grabbed a pair of black leggings and a white bralette. "Omg that outfit is so cute!" Zendaya said. I did a little twirl and puckerd my lips. "You are just too cute" she said well laughing. We both walked down stairs and as soon as I hit the last step all eyes were on me. "everybody this is corinna."
Everybody said hi and did a little wave except Tom. Harrison gave me a big smile and then looked down at tom and nudged him on the arm to look up from his phone and wave. "Oh sorry. Hello" he said. Harrison then nudged him again. Tom gave Harrison an annoyed look and that's when tom said "ok ok fine I'm sorry for throwing you in the pool and destroying your phone."  When he finished he rolled his eyes and went back to using him WORKING phone as mine sat in the counter behind him completely destroyed. "It's fine. It's nice to meet you all." I said well smiling. "Well the pizza us on it's way and I'm gonna go put on some music so I'll brb" Tony said as he walked to a different room. I went and took a seat on the couch that was in the living room. A few moments later Harrison came and say next to me. "Hi" I said as my cheeks blushed red. "You have a pretty smile" he said well looking at me with his soft blue eyes. I felt so relaxed talking to him. I never wanted this moment to stop but of course it did and it didn't go well. "Hey harrison where did that whore go- oh shit" Tom shouted as he walked into the living room where I sat with Harrison's arm around me. I was beyond pissed at that moment. I got up and as I left I flipped Tom off and went to my room. "Pizza is here" Tony shouted. I didn't even want food anymore. I was so disgusted by Tom I didn't even wanna eat in the same room as him. About an 2 hours had passed and I was still sat in my room watching suite life if Zack and cody. I heard a knock on the door. "Come in" I said not feeling like moving. "Here I brought you some food." Jacob said well handing me a plate with two pieces of pizza on it. "Thank you very much" I said well giving him a weak smile. "It's no problem. I'm Jacob by the way. I just wanna say sorry about Tom. He never really acts like this to be honest. Maybe he's just messing around with ya. I'm not sure but either way I know he's a good guy. He'll come around soon." Jacob said. "Boy I sure hope so. Hey Jacob do you mind if I use your phone really quickly to call my mom?" I said.
"Not at all" he said well handing me his phone and leaving my room to give me space to talk to her. I dialed her number and waited for her to answer. "Hello?"
"Hi mom it's Corinna. My phone broke so I gotta get a new one but I will still call you."
"Alright sweetheart. How is everything so far?" I debated telling her about Tom and how he's been treating me but I decided not to.
"Everything has been great aactually. Everybody is so nice" I lied straight to her.
"Well that's good to hear. I'm gonna have to leave cause I am going awaya for a week so if I don't answer my phone it's cause so don't have service."
"Alright have fun. Bye mom"
"Bye sweet heart" she said and I hung up. I went out if the door and went to fimd Jacob. I walked down the hallway and found him sitting in his room. "Thank you very much Jacob" I said well handing his phone back. "Oh it's no problem at all." He said with a smile. I smiled back and then said " I think I'm gonna go for a swim in the hot tub."
"Have fun" he said. I go to my room and throw on my bikini. I head downstairs and then to the back door. It's about 10:30 at night so it's dark out and all you see us the lights inside the pool. I walked out to the hot tub and get in. It's exactly what I need after a hard day of Tom. I was in there for about 15 minutes befor I heard the back door slide open again and I was greeted by Harrison. "Well hello there" I said to him. He smiled and got in the hot tub and sat across from me.
"So tell me about yourself." He said.
"Well my name is corinna Scott. I am from NYC. I live with my mother and I am an only child. I actually auditioned to be on Disney world but turns out I ended up in the wrong building and auditioned for the wrong part with the wrong lines but hey they liked me so much I got the part so. What about you?"
"Well I'm actually Tom's best friend. I'm not in the movie but I basically hear to support. I'm also a director and I'm from London." He said.
"Wait you are from london????" I asked not even knowing.
"Yes I am. So is Tom but he isn't aloud to talk like he is cause peter is from queens so he has to work on his American accent so yeah" he said.
"Well that just made you a whole lot more attractive"
"Well thank you" he said well laughing. "Oh shit did I say that out loud" I said well covering my face with my hands in embarrassment. "Hey it's ok. I like you're really cute too" he said well smiling. Well I am staying with one of the biggest Assholes on earth but Harrison makes it all so much better.