Chapter 10

"Holy shit that was amazing" tom said as he collapsed next to me in bed breathing heavy. "You got that right" I said grabbing a blanket to cover my naked body. "So now what?" He said. I looked at him with a questioning face. "I mean what are we? Are we together are we hookup buddy's or are we just friends" he said running his hand through his hair. "Um well I guess we can just be friends with occasional hookups" I said nervously thinking I was gonna get denied.
"I'm just so good you wanna come back for more huh?" He said smirking at me. I giggled and decided to get up amd get dressed. Tom did the same and once we were both dressed we walked out of his room. "Wait before we go we promise not to mention anything about this to anyone." He said sticking out his hand. I grabbed it and promised. We then walked downstair and realized there was still nobody home. "Where the hell is everybody?" I said. Tom shrugged his shoulders and went to the kitchen to grab some food. "How the hell are you hungry we just ate like an hour ago"
"After that little bang session we just had I worked off everything I had eaten so I'm gonna make some popcorn and maybe have a banana and maybe even some ice cream" he said walking back with a bunch of food in his hands. "So what do you wanna do now?" I asked. "Um we can play the Wii of we can go swimming or go fuck again or go for a walk-"
"Wait what was the third thing you said" I asked him
"Umm the walk?" He asked
"No before that. It sounded like you said we should go and have sex AGAIN!?" I said shocked at horny he got so quickly.
"Oh yeah it's just an option I'm throwing out there. I mean we could do two things at once by doing it in the pool" he said well taking a bite of his banana
"We can go swimming but no sex" I said getting up to go get dressed for the pool. I met tom down by the pool after I got dressed and hopped into the pool. "It's cold" I said trying to hold myself tightly. "Come here and I'll warm you up" tom said hilding his arms open. I swam over to him and rapped my body around him Like a sloth. He held me tight as we swam around. "I'm excited to start filming with you." Tom said still holding me close. "Me too! I kinda feel bad cause I don't know what other movies you've been in" I said putting my face into his neck. "I think your phone buzzed" tom said. I let go of him and got out of the pool. I dried off and grabbed my phone. I had 5 missed calls. Ten 10 from jacob,zendaya, and tony. I was so confused. What's going on. I called zendaya and she answeres after the first ring. "Dude go on twitter!" She said. Tom got out of the pool dried off and went on twitter and what i saw was the worst thing in the world. "Oh my god" tom said dropping his phone and walking away in panic. There were pictures on twitter of tom and I having sex. We don't know who took them or why they took them but all we know is that the entire world has seen this. "Shit shit shit shit shit" I said into the phone. "Look I'm not gonna ask questions about this because the sex I just don't wanna know about. I just wanna know who took it. It honestly looks like it was taken from inside the house. So you two should probably leave the house. I called the people that gave us the house and told them that we were gonna need to be living in a new house because this clearly isn't safe. I called a hotel and I have some rooms for all of us. Harrison said that he is gonna come stay at the hotel with us instead of stay at his families place." Zendaya was the best she always was prepared and ready to fix any problem. "Tom we need to pack and get going" I said pulling him up stairs. We packed out stuff up quickly and just as we were going down the stairs the rest of the gang had arrived including Harrison. "Ok we'll be down in 5 minuets just make sure we have everything. Tom and I looked around the house to see if we had forgotten anything. 5 minuets later everyone came down the steps and we all left to go to the hotel. When we got there we checked in. "Tom I wanna stay with you" I said. "Isn't being with tom what caused the problem in the first place" harrison said snickering. "Fuck off man. You're just mad cause I got the girl you fucked up with" tom said pulling me closee to him. Harrison just rolled his eyes and walked to the elevator with his room key. Tom grabbed our room key and we went to the elevators to take us up to the 7th floor. "No fucking way we have a suite!" I said opening the door to see the worlds largest hotel room. "Damn this is nice" tom said putting his stuff down. "Look at this view" I said looking out at the massive window near the bed. "It's a great view darling" tom said in his English accent. "Tom you gotta stop it with thw English accent man. It kills me to hear you say that only cause it's so sexy"
"Well may I shall talk like this all day then huh?" Tom said still not chnaging his accent. "Uhhhh fine do it. I can get through it" I said well crozsing my arms. "Oh really?" He said well getting up and coming to stand right in front of me. I turned so I wasn't facing him. "Not gonna answer? Well maybe you'll answer to this" he said well picking me up tossing me on the bed anf trying to tickle me. "TOM STOP!" I tried yelling but I was to busy laughing. He stopped after a few minuets and that's when his phone rang. "Oh shit" he said well picking it up amd walking away. "Who is it?" I asked but tom was already answering and walking out of the door. Then I got a call. "Oh no" I said. It was from the director of the movie. This can't be good.