chapter 9

I woke up this morning in Tom's room but with no tom. I sat up and turned to look at the bathroom and heard the shower going. He must be in there. I said to myself. I was getting out of bed. And heading towards the door when i heard singing. "I don't want no scrub, a scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me. Hanging in the passengers side of his best friends ride, tryin to hollar at me" it was tom sing in and it was great. I just loved the sound of his voice. A few moments later I heard the water stop and I quickly left his room to go to my room. As I approached my room I was stopped by a familiar voice. "Can we talk?" Said Harrison.
"Last time we talked you know what happened. So no we can't talk" I said keeping my back facing him amd walking in my room and slamming the door shut. I sat down on my bed and scrolled through instagram on my phone when all of a sudden i heard a knock on my door. I got up and I was furious. "Harrison i told you no-" I said well opening the door and realized it was just tom. "Oh, hi tom" I said stepping to the side so he could come in to my room. " hi, so today I have to go do some special training in gymnastics and everybody else is going to out shopping and then zendaya has a photoshoot, Jacob is going to see some of his family and tony is gonna go see his brother. Harrison I believe is gonna go see his sister and family stay with then for a day or two so you are more than welcome to come with me or you can stay in the house by yourself." Tom said
"Um I guess I'll come with you but I don't wanna get in the way of your training." I said.
"You'll be fine. You can tell me how good I am at flips"
My mouth dropped open. "You can do a flip?" I said
"Haha yeah lol I can do alot more than just Flip. Jsut come along and you'll be able to see what I can do" he said well getting up and leaving my room. I was excited now. I threw on a Calvin Klein shirt and shorts and threw on a pair of roshes and went downstairs.

 I threw on a Calvin Klein shirt and shorts and threw on a pair of roshes and went downstairs

I saw tom in the kitchen making a big smoothy filled with fruits and vegetables. He blended it up and poured some into two cups. "Here ya go" he said well handing me a glass. I thanked and took a sip. "This is good for not having ice cream in it" I said causing us both to laugh. After we finished out drinks we hopped into the car and drop off the gym where tom was gonna work out. When we arrived there was a whole bunch of people waiting for tom. "Alright are you ready tom?" One of them daud to him showing him over to where he would first begin. Tom nodded his head and set his stuff down. I took a seat on a pile of mats. (I know nothing about gymnastics so don't hate me if I screw up something) "ok first I want you to do a handstand against this wall so we can kinda stretch out the we are actually gonna stretch. Tom nodded and went up into a handstand. After that he spent about won minuets stretch every part on his body. "Ok so I know as you play the part in this mvie you are gonna be swinging from wires most of the time so we are gonna hook up to some of them and teach you how to swing from them properly." The lady said grabbing the worse and hooking them to a belt tom was wearing. Tom swong around and did all sorts of stuff on them. "Ok tom we are gonna put you down on the ground. We want you to push up and shoot your webs and swing then come down and land in the Spider-Man stance." Tom did exactly was the lady had asked and boy was it cool. I clapped as tom landed and he turned to me and winked. I smiled and tom went back to his work. A few minuets later them brought tom over to this big mat " alrigbt this is just free flip time so you can do what ever you'd like and then you are good to go. Se ya next week" the lady said leaving tom. "Corinna come here" tom said having me come over to the mat with him. "Watch this" tom said running and doing a front flip then a back flip them a front flip then a handless cartwheel. My mouth dropped open in shock at gow good that was. "You like?" Tom asked. I had no words. "That was so fucking cool " I said totally geeking out. "Come here I'll show you some basic stuff." Tom said motioning me towards him. "So what can you do?"
"Well I can do a cartwheel, a shitty backbend, possibly a handstand." I said trying to think of all the things I could do without breaking my spine. "Well lets see it" tom said moving to the side. Oh god here we go. I ran a little and did a cartwheel which I then landed into a back bend kicking my feet over to stand straight up and go into a handstand. Tom was shocked. "Ok you are alot better than I thought" he said well laughing. We spent a while together trying to do all types of stunts and what not. After we werr done we grabbed some McDonalds and head back home. When we got there we noticed that the house was empty. "MOTHERF*CKER THEY FORGOT MY VHICKEN BURGER" tom said but without his queens accent. "Tom your voice" I said. "Ahh fuck it. I talk normally when I'm alone only cause it gets boring not being me. Plus I can speak in a queens accent at any moment" he said. I had to admit that Tom's accent was pretty hot. It was like Harrison's just way better. "Here you can havr mine" I said handing him a chicken sandwich that was in my bag. "What will you eat?" He asked. "I'm just gonna drink this" I said holding up my milkshake. "A milkshake is not a meal. You need to eat something. You were just running around for a while. "Here eat these" he said handing me a box of chicken nuggets out of his bag." He handed them to me and smiled then grabbed his food and went upstairs. I grabbed mine too and followed him. "Let's watch the very first Spider-Man" he said well pressing play. We both watched and ate our food. We shared some giggles and then the scene popped on the screen. It wad the kissing scene. This got awkward between us cause we would be playing those kinda characters just without kissing. Tom smiled and said "ya know when I was younger. My ex girlfriend and I tried this and I loved it but it was hard as hell" I laughed and said "huh cool haha. I don't think I've ever done it. I feel like I would mess up and I haven't had anybody recently to do it with so"
Tom just stared at me then said "you wanna try it? Since ya know we have to build a relationship in the movie anyways this would only make us closer right?"
"I mean if you want to we can" I said trying to hint that I wanted to but I was nervous. This kiss wouldn't mean anything right. It's not like we are gonna date or anything. We are just two actors acting out a scene from a movie that we are gonna be in. "I'm ok with it" tom said. I nodded my head ok and tom took everything off of his bed then went to the edge and hung over it upside down with his back on the sheets. "Just come where I am and kneel down I guess" he said. I went over a kneels in front of him. He looked at me and I looked at him. Was I really gonna do this. I mean do I really have nothing else to do. I guess I'm gonna do it. I am so nervous. Oh my I hope my breath doesn't smell bad. I mentally started to freak out as I kneeled there. "You ready?" Tom as and at that moment I leaned down and placed my lips onto his. Our mouths melted together like two crayons on a hot summers day. We kept kissing and never pulled away. It gelt perfect. Everything about it was perfect. His lips were soft and sweet from the soda he was drinking before. We finally pulled away and all tom said was "wow" he sat up and looked at me and I looked at him. Something between us had happened and I got on the bed and in the next 5 seconds I was on top of him kissing him normally straddling his waist. As everything was happening I started to think to myself. Is this who I want.?Is this what I want to do with me life? Do I want the rest of my life to go to tom holland? We kept kissing for what felt like hours. We finally pulled away and tome said "that was something haha"
"It sure was I replyed" trying to avoid eye contact with him cause my face was blushing red. "Ya know that was a great kiss. Like even better than Megan jossa" he ssid causing me to laugh. "It was really good for me too" I said pushing a strand of hair behind my ear. He looked at me and I looked at him "you wanna just do this?" He asked. "Yeah I really do" I said getting back on top of tom and I think we can all guess what happens next

So I don't wanna write thr dirty parts unless people are ok with it. Like I am ok if people want it in here I just need to know who does and doesn't and if some people do I will put it in there next time (yes there will be a next time😉) and for the people that don't want it in there I will put warnings so you guys now what not to read.