chapter 2

About 2 weeks later I receive a call. I pick up the phone in hope that it's the director for the movie.
"Hello?" I said.
"Hello corinna it's jon. I'm calling about the movie."
"Oh yes"
"Alright so we have casted the rest of the cast and we are ready to get all of you guys together. We are gonna start filming in about 2 months but for one month I want you and the rest of the people that will be playing high schoolers to live together and get to know one another."
"So you want me to live in a house with a whole bunch I don't know and maybe not like?" I said not exactly thrilled about the idea.
"Yes. The house is in Atlanta. You will be leaving in 2 days so pack yout bags and just a head up you will be living with boys and girls so please no unplanned pregnancies."
I died laughing as him said that. "Alright jon I'll see ya soon." I hung up the phone and went to tell my mother about the call.
"Sweetheart don't you think this is a little much for a movie. I mean you are gonna leave to go to Atlanta for a month then you have to start filming with is gonna take even longer and I'm not gonna see you anymore." She said well tears started to form in her eyes. See my mother like this was devistating. After everything mother has been through with my father I had to be by her side all the time. "Mom I will call all the time and I will even come see you. I have to do this though." I pulled her into a hug. "Corinna I swear to god though if you don't call me everyday I will go to Atlanta to find you. And don't even start with me if you get pregnant."
"Oh my gosh what is with everyone and thinking I'm gonna get pregnant."

*2 days later*

I've been on this plane for about 2 hours and I am ready to get off. My stomach is twisting my head is throbbing and my ears are popping. "Ladys and gentlemen we are about to land so if you could please put on your seatbelts we will be there in just a few moments" said the lady on the speaker. "Thank you Jesus" I said to myself. I spent about 5 more minuets on the plane before it landed and boy was I happy. If there wasn't so many people surrounding me right now I would probably be kissing the ground. As I grabbed my bags I walked around looking for somebody holding up a sign with my name on it. "Corinna Scott" read one sign. I guess that's me. I walked up to the young man holding the sign and off we went to the house. It took about an hour to get there and when we arrived my mouth dropped open. The place was huge. "This is your stop miss. I will fetch your bags for you." He said as he got out of the front seat of the car. I unbuckled my seatbelt and opened the door to be greated by the warm sun. As I looked around I saw two people run by with water guns shooting each other. "I hope you have a good day miss" said they driver as he put my bags down in front of me and left. I grabbed my bags and walked up to the door. I rang the bell and no answer. I wiggled the handle and the door opened. I heard screaming from the back yard as I walked in. I put my have down right where I stood and walked through the house to the back and as I went that way the house only got better. When I arrives to the back door there was a massive pool and a hot tub. 1 girl was in a chair tanning and there was 2 boys shooting each other with water and two on there phones in the hotub drinking beer. I opened the door and as soon as I did I felt a wet apot grow in the middle of my stomach. "OMG I AM SO SORRY" said a short guy with black hair and darker skin. "It's fine it's fine." I said clearly not pleased. "Nice going tony" said a kid with brown hair. He was a little shorter and his skin was much lighter. He had a six pack which only helped and don't even get me started on that jawline. "You wanna make a good first impression tony. That's why I did this"
"did what?"
At that moment I was picked up and thrown in to the pool. At that moment I realized I had my phone in my pocket. "nooooooooo no no no no no no no!!!!" I screamed as I quickly pushed myself out of the pool trying to save my phone.
"I ran in the house and looked in every cabinet for some rice. I finally found some on the top shelf which was way out of my reach. I tucked my phone into my back pocket and tried to jump for it almost reaching it. I jumped once more and BAM! My phone slipped out of my pocket and shattered on the ground. "Fucking great" I said to myself. "Nice going tom" said a tall girl outside. I actually knew here. She was on Disney channel. Her name was zendaya and I loved her work. "Well how the he'll was I supposed to know that she had her phone I'm her pocket." He said.
"Well maybe if You didn't thrown her in the pool in the first placw we wouldn't even have to deal witb this situation in the first place." Zendaya said. "Fine fine fine whatever." Tom said. I was over this place already. I picked up my shattered phone and placed it on the counter and just walked away. I didn't wanna look at it or anything so I walked around the house looking for an empty room where I could put all of my stuff. I found one up stairs that haf a balcony that over looked the entire back of the house. I placed my stuff down on the bed and went to the bathroom to take off my soaking wet clothes. "Uhhh what a great start to a 1 month sleep over with these strangers"