chapter 11

"Hello" I answered. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING? I GIVE YOU A CHNACE TO PROVE YOHRSELF ON THE BIG SCREEN AND YOU GO AND SLEEP WITH THE LEAD OF THE MOVIE AND NOT ONLY THAT GET IT PUT UP ON THE INTERNET! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!" the director said shouting into the phone. "I AM SO CLOSE TO FIRING YOU FROM THIS MOVIE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW. I WILL GET ANOTHER ACTRESS TO PLAY YOUR PART AND IF YOU SCREW UP IN ANYWAY I WILL HAVE HER PLAY YHE PART INSTEAD OF YOU!"  He said then hung up the phone. I put my phone down and walked to the bathroom. I closed the door locked it and slid down it onto the floor and started to cry. I can't believe I've messed up this bad. This is all my fault. Tears rushed down my face. "Corinna" I heard tom yell at he knocked on the door. "Wh-what" I said trying to calm down so tom didn't hear me crying. "Are you ok? Did you get a call?" Tom asked. "Please open the door." I quickly stood up and looked in the mirror and noticed my eyes were red. There was nothing I could do to stop it. I opened the door and saw tom standing there. "Why are you eyes red" he said pulling me close to examine my face. "My contacts are bothering me" I lied. "You wear contacts?" He asked not really knowing if he believed me or not. I nodded my head yes and and walked to the bed. "Did you get a cal" tom asked sitting on the edge of the bed. If I tell tom I got a call then he's gonna wanna know who called and said what. "Ahhh no,no call" I said grabbing the romote to the tv and turning it on. "Who called you?" I asked. "The director called. He said he is gonna try and get that picture taken off"
"Oh that's good to hear. I'm gonna order room service." I said trying to change to change the subject. "How about we get some pizza, burgers, chicken tenders, milkshakes, and a shit ton of fries." I said well picking up the phone. "Since when are you that hungry" tom said well laughing. I ordered all of the food and they said it would be about 30 minuets. "Let's find a movie to watch well we eat" tom said well scrolling through some of the movies on demand. "Wait we have to watch certain movies before we start the movie"
"Oh shit I forgot about that" ton said. "How about we call eveyone over and have a little get together and watch the movies" I said. I called everyone including Harrison and started the movies. The food arrived a couple moments later. We all agreed to watch a total amaount of 4 movies tonight before we went to bed. "movie night" Jacob said we all giggled and started our night off. I sat between tom and Harrison. Tom and I were laying on the couch togther with my back to his chest as he was leaned against the couch with a blanket over us. I put my feet right next to harrisons legs. Half way through the first movie tom was starting to get bored. He was looking at his phone and moving around. I put my hand on his leg to try and calm him down. He grabbed my hand under the blanket and held it. We were like that for a few minuets then tom let go of my hands and wrapped his arms around my waist we sat there for a moment then Tom's right hand slowly started to lower to my crotch. I tried to hit his hand but he didn't budge. Before he did anything he stopped and then out of no where he shoved his hand into my pants and put two fingers right inside of me. He was not doing this now! I almost let out a huge moan but I covered it up with a cough before anybody noticed. Tom kept going keeping me in edge for a long time. Finally I finished. I was not happy with tom. We could have gotten caught. Harrison my ex is right next to us and uhhh. I looked at tom with a glare and he just smirked at me. I layed back down in the position i was in before and that's when tom whispered into my ear "you looked stressed so I wanted to help you out" I push his face away from me and continued to watch the movie. "I feel like we don't all connect very well. I feel like we need to connect more as friends ya know" Jacob said out of nowhere. "I feel ya on that one" zendaya said. "Lets just get to know eachother then" I said and we all went to sit at a table that was in the beck room of the hotel. "Alright so what are some of your guys interest that none of us know about?" Jacob said. "I like to play basketball" I said.
"Corinna the b-ball player" tom laughed I hit him on the chest and rolled my eyes.
"Umm let's see. I can sing" zendaya said.
"Nice nice nice" Jacob said.
"Uh I've been interested in drawing actually" tony said.
"I've just recently started photography" Harrison said.
"Since when do you like photography?" Tom asked.
"Since like a day ago. Why do you ask?" Harrison said. "No reason" tom said looking away with a questionable look on his face. "I have recently be interested in writing" Jacob said. We all talked for a couple more hours. Once it was getting late we all said  goodbyes and left except for Harrison. Him and tom eanted to talk alone. I sat in the other room watching tv but i was so interested in what they were talking about so I pressed my head against the wall and tried to listen in on their conversation.

Do you think you know what they are talking about??????comment what you think.