chapter 4

It is the next morning and I was ready to start the day. I got out of bed and opened the doors to my balcony. I went outside and took in the fresh morning air. The view was beautiful. As I was about to leave I heard talking coming from the backyard. I looked down and noticed the Harrison and tom were talking. "Dude why can't you just Nice to the poor girl. I mean come on she hasn't done anything to you. I mean you broke her phone and called her a whore and you don't even know how to spell her name" Harrison said.
"I do to know how to spell here name. C-o-r-r-i-n-a" Tom with a cocky look on his face. "No you dumbass." Harrison said. "Look dude I'm not gonna talk to you about this anymore just be nice to her. She's a Nice girl" harrison said then walked away. I walked back into my room and went straight to my closet. "What to wear what to wear" I sang to myself. I pulled out a pair of high wasted black shirts and a white turtle neck crop top. I slipped in to my clothung and did my makeup and hair then went down stairs. "Morning" said Tony.  "Morning. Do we have anything planned for today or are we just kinda doing whatever?" I asked tony. "I think we are kinda doing whatever. I'm going to meet up with a couple friends in about an hour so I don't know what the rest of them are doing" tony said well pouring himself a bowl of cereal. I nodded my head and went to the fridge. I opened it and rummaged through it to find an apple in the back. "Hey girl" said zendaya from behind me. "Oh hey" I said well closing the fridge and taking a bite of the Apple. "So today I was thinking that we could maybe go to the mall. I also invited the boys" she said. "Yeah that sounds fun." I said "zendaya are you ready to go or what?" Tom screamed from the front door. " yeah I'm just getting Corinna to come with us" I don't even have to be next to Tom to know he's rolling his eyes. I just brushed tom off and went to the front to meet all the boys. As tom was driving to the mall he turned on the radio. "NO FUCKING WAY!!" screamed Jacob "OMG DUDE IT IS!!" HARRISON said "AHHHHHHH" tom screamed. "What the he'll is going on" I said. "Oh just wait" zendaya said. "Just say you feel the way that I feel. I'm feelin sexual. so we should be sexual" all three of the boys sang at the top of there lungs. "Omg that is the best thing ever" I said to Harrison. He looked at me and winked. I have to admit I did melt in my seat a little when he did that. We arrived at the mall and the first place we decided to go was to Charlotte russe. I walked in and headed straight to the crop top section. "There is clearly nothing in here for me so I'm just gonna follow you around" said Harrison as he walked with me. "Awe lol how about i let you pick out an outfit for me so you have aomething fun to do. "Oh my gosh yes I will brb girllllll" he said in a girly voice. I just givgled and watched him strut tothe other side of the store to look for clothing. About ten minuets later Harrison comes back with some clothing in his hands and rushes me to the changing room to try it on. When I put it on I looked in the mirror and completely fell in love with it.

 When I put it on I looked in the mirror and completely fell in love with it

"So what do you think?" Harrison said from the other side of the door. I opened the door and gave him the biggest hug in the world. "I love love love it thank you so much Harrison!"
"I wanna take a picture with you" he said well grabbing his phone out of his back pocket. He handed it to a near by lady that was offering to take the photo for us.

"Omg this is so cute!!!" Harrison said showing me the photo

"Omg this is so cute!!!" Harrison said showing me the photo. "You'll have to send that to me once I actually buy myself a new phone." I said well going to change back into my other clothing. Omce I was done I decided to but the clothing Harrison picked out for me. I went up to the cashier and put down the clothing. "that'll be $32.50" I pulled out my card but before I could hand it to her Harrison had given her a 50 dollar bill. "Harrison no you don't have to really!" I said trying to get him to take his money back. "No no no this is the least I can do after all the crap you've been through with Tom" I just smiled and hugged him. "Thank you Harrison. It means alot to me" I said. "How about we go to the apple store so you can get yourself a new phone"
"That sounds like a brilliant idea" we walked down the mall to the apple store and went to look at the iPhones but as I was about to ask for help I noticed there was a familiar face over by the cashier. It was tom and he was buying a phone. I was thinking to myself and realized he already had the iPhone7 and his is perfectly fine. You don't think- noooo. Tom handed them some money then left the store not even noticing me and Harrison. After a few moments of looking around Harrison got a text from tom saying that we should all get back him cause zendaya was getting crowd by fans and it was him a be like he'll getting out of here. "I didn't even get my phone though" I pouted. " I guess you'll just have to us mine." Harrison said. "Ewww spend more time with you. I rather not" I said well we both laughed. We headed out of the mall and met tom, zendaya and Jacob by the car.