chapter 7

"Let's play a game!" Jacob said. "How about truth or dare? I haven't played that since my days back in billy Elliot. Ahhh my first kiss. I remember it like it was yesterday. Shoutout to Megan jossa where ever you are" tom said well the rest of us died laughing. "I say lets do it" eveeyine nodded thwre uead grabbed a beer and went out back by the pool to start the game. "Alright zendaya truth or dare?" Asked Harrison. "Ohhh um I'm gonna go with truth" she said well taking a swig of her beer. "What is the most attractive part on tom?" He asked. Tom smirked and brought his arm up to flex. "Wow out of all the muscles and shit I would have to say his personality. Nah I'm just kidding it definitely has to be either his abs or jawline. Probs his abs." She said well laughing. We all giggled well tom attempted to move his pecks one at a time. "Alright Jacob truth or dare?" Zendaya asked. "Ohhh truth" "what the most embarrassing thing you've caught one umof us doing so far?"
"Well the other day I walked into toms room and I caught him ya know." Jacob said trying not to laugh. "Oh my god u have too dude. It's terrible. It's like the kid can't lock the door or something" Harrison said well the rest of us died from laughter except tom. "Ya know maybe if you knocked-"
"Well maybe if you would've of stopped moaning louf enough to hear me knock you wouldn't have that problem." Harrison said. I was laughing so hard I almost had tears in my eyes. "Alright alright enough of me getting caught jerking off next person" tom said trying to change the subject. "Uhhh Corinna truth or dare?" Jacob asked. "Dare me" I said ready to do just about anything. "I dare you to go up to your balcony and jump off of it into the pool" I quickly got up ran up to my room and right to my balcony. "Please be careful babe" Harrison shouted. Before I jumped I put on a bikini top and bottom just so I wouldn't get my other stuff soaking wet. Without hesitating I ran to the balcony and jumped off. I landed in the pool and I could hear everyone cheering until it got quiet. "what's wrong?" I asked confused by the sudden silence. Nobody said anything until Harrison turned his head to face me and noticed that my bikini top had fallen off. " babe" he said well pointing down. I noticed my bare chest and then screamed out of lure embarassment. "Hey hey hey don't worry it's not that funy" Harrison said well trying not to laugh. "Corinna we've all see a pair of boobs before it's not that big of a deal. Well actually I don't know about tom. He might have only seen them on porn" Harrison said causing me to laugh tom just glared at us. "Hey ya know what. Fuck it" Harrison said. He began to take off his shirt then his pants then his boxers then jumped into the pool "what are you doing?" I asked still covering my chest with my hands. "Trying to show you that there is nothing to be worried about. It's a body we've got and we've all seen one. So if you can be naked I'm gonna get naked too" he said well swimming around. "Ya know corinna Harrison is right. It's just the human body. We all have one" zendaya said as she stripped of her clothing and jumped in too. "I'm getting in" said jacob and tony as they stripped then jumped in. "I would come in but I don't want to frighten any of you with the size of my penis" tom said well looking at his phone. "Oh come on stubby stop lying about your weanie and get in here." I said well laughing. "Fine I will but let me just say it's pretty damn big"  tom said well pulling his shorts down first. "I don't plan to look so don't worry" i said well turning my head before he pulled down the rest of his clothing. He jumped in and we must of spent hours in the water cause we were all completely wasted. Tom got out of the water completely for getting he was naked "whoa there penis parker" tony said accidentally turing around getting flashed by tom. "Tom put some damn clothing on" said zendaya covering her eyes trying not to peek. "I am I am but first I have to pee" he said well walking out into a bunch of trees. I then got out and went to the bathroom . once I was done I noticed that Harrison must of gotten out too cause he was looking in thw fridge. His hairs seemed darker but I was too wasted to process why exactly. I stumbled over to him and gave him a huge kiss on the lips then as I pulled away I slapped him on the ass then left. "Uhh Corinna" it didn't sound like Harrison. Me being wasted didn't stop be from realizing I had just kissed tom and behind tom stood Jacob who had his mouth wide open shocked by what just happened. "Oh no"

Sorry this chapter is a little shorter. I was thinking about posting another chapter tonight that is gonna be longer so don't worry you'll definitely get to read more.