chapter 5

We had just gotten home from the mall and I was ready to take a nap. As soon as we got into the house everyone ran there separate ways. Tom upstairs, zendaya out back , Jacob went to the movie room , and Harrison went to his room. Tony still wasn't back yet. I went to the kitchen to grab myself a bottle of watee before going to my room. I looked outside and noticed it looked like it was going to ran at any moment so I tapped on the glass window in the kitchen to get zendayas attention. She turned to me and I pointed to the sky trying to tell her she might get rained on. She gave me a thumbs up and I headed to my room. When I got up there, there was a white box with a card on top of it. I went over to it and opened the card up it read " dear Corinna,
I just wanna say sorry. I've been acting like a bitch to you and I really don't want you to think I'm a bad guy especially because we have a love interest in the movie. I hope this gift will help repay for some of the mean things I've done" I set the card down and looked at the box. It was indeed  the iPhone that Tom was in the mall buying and I was so happy. I walked out of my room and went straight to Toms room I didn't even bother to knock. When no opened the door I found tom sitting on his bed singing ans I had to admit he wasn't bad. I just stood there until my foot accidentally hit something and cause the floor to crack. Tom quickly turned around and loked at me. "HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN THERE?" He said getting mad. "Chill down tom I just came to say thank you." I said well standing straight up and taking a step into his room. "No no no get out!" He said well pushing mw out of his room and slamming it once i was gone. "What was that all about" said Harrison who was coming from up the steps. "Tom got me a phone and I went to say thank you and I heard him singing and then he freaked out." I ran my hand through my hair and walked to my room as Harrison followed. "He's very sensitive about people listening to him sing. He's been told in the past that he sucked and I just think he doesn't want to hear that anymore." Harrison said well closing my door and taking a seat on my bed next to me. "Hey how about we go out tonight. Just you and me" said Harrison. "That sounds fun. Where we gonna go?" I asked. "Well we could go out to eat then maybe go see a drive in movie" Harrison said well smiling. "Ya know what that sounds like alot of fun. Let me just go get ready and I'll see ya in a few." I said. Harrison smiled and got up and went to his room. Once he left I jumped up and down in pure excitement. I went to go take a shower and once i was done I did my hair and makeup then put on my siper cute outfit.

 I went to go take a shower and once i was done I did my hair and makeup then put on my siper cute outfit

Olooked in the mirror one last time before grabbing eveeyrhing I need and heading downstairs. Once I got there I saw zendaya,Jacob and tony sitting down watching survivor on tv. "Well don't you look hot! Where ya off to?" Zendaya said "I'm going out with Harrison tonight" I said giving her a big smile. "Nice girl!" She said and directed her attention back to the tv. "Wow, you look great!" Said Harrison who was coming down the steps. "You don't look to bad yourself" Harrison smiled then took my hand as we walked outside to the car. He drove us all the way to a small Chinese restaurant. We ate there and talked about our past and how we got to where we were today. I had such a good time with him. Being with him just felt right to me. I felt warm and comfortable around him and I just loved everything about him. After we finished eating Harrison drove us to the drive in movie and it was packed full of hormonal teens in cars doing each other. I mean I couldn't lie I've been that teen before but still. As we watched the movie Harrison looked over at me and grabbed my hand. "Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" My checks got extremely red from his sweet compliment. " ya know I have thought about you since the day you arrived. I really lile you. I know it's early and all but I just really really want to hold you and I wanna..." Harrison tried to finish but he looked away before he could. "You just wanna what?" I said. Harrison grabbed the side of my face and pulled me close to him. I could feel his breath on my lips. Was this actually gonna happen? Was I actually gonna kiss him? Harrison then leaned in and kissed me ever so lightly. It was soft and delicate. We fit together like two puzzle pieces. I loved the feeling of this but something in the back of my head was just driving me crazy. It was telling me that Harrison isn't the one I need to be with. I ignored the feeling and kept kissing Harrison. We must of bwent going for a while because a bunch of teenagers had came up to the car knocking on thwle window and thrusting the air trying to tell Harrison good job. We both just laughed and went back to what we were doing before. "Wait so does this mean you like me?" Harrison asked. "No I'm totally just making out with you right now just for the hell of it." "So you do like me"Harrison said pulling away and looking me in the eye. "Well of course" I said well getring out of my seat to straddle him in the drivers side. This was gonna be a good night.