Persuasion ][ Elijah Mikaelson

You could hear their voices in the other room. Klaus and Elijah where fighting once again. The hybrids harsh voice could be heard from the back of the yard, Elijah's softer and more preserved voice could only be heard through the thick wooden doors if you listened closely.

From what you could hear, Klaus was once again angry at Elijah about something with trust. About the power of family and how Elijah rather trusted someone else than his own brother.

"You just go after accusations, without hearing your own brothers side of the story first."

His accent is thick as he yells the words across the room. You can hear the sound of a chair being shoved against a wall, the wood breaking at impact.

"Don't be stupid Klaus. It's exactly what I did, I came here to hear your story."

Elijah's voice is soft, controlled, as his shoes quietly move over the hard wooden floorboards of the old house. Soft cracks could be heard where the originals stepped on a weak spot in the floor.

"And of course you had to bring her, don't you know me better brother? I don't want the girl who ruined my reputation in my house!"

If possible, he got even more mad. Klaus and you have never really been on each others good sides. Ever since you met Elijah you only talked to Klaus if there where curse words involved.

"She is my girlfriend Klaus, get used to it."

"She trew me before the lions, ruined my credibility."

Elijah laughs, the sound having something of the laugh of a little boy.

"You already had no credibility what so ever brother. Marcel didn't trust you in the first place."

They yell some more against each other. Furniture breaking under the impact of the original vampires trowing them around or using them to fend of the other.

After another ten minutes you can't take it anymore. You push against the heavy doors and rush to Elijah's side. Klaus is at the other end of the room, his eyes dark as his breathing is heavy.

"Stop fighting for god sake!"

The two men stay silent for a while. Elijah straightens his suit. As always he looks like he hasn't moved a muscle. But the shreds of wood around him prove otherwise. Him and Klaus have definitely been fighting and not only with their words.

Klaus bends his head a bit. Smiling suddenly as he suddenly stands in front of you.

"Hit em where it hurts, right brother?"

He immediately grabs you, pulling you hair so your necks is exposed. His teeth sink into your flesh before  Elijah manages to push him off.

The bite itself didn't hurt so much so you just stand there in the middle of the room. Klaus frees himself from Elijah's grip and speeds out the room.

You haven't been a vampire long, turned by Elijah when you where attacked in an ally. You search your brain, trying yo find out why Klaus would bite you, you'd heal in an instant, no damage done.

The look on Elijah's face says the exact opposite. He stands at the other side of the room where he had worked Klaus to the ground, driving a piece of a broken chair in his abdomen.

"Y/N..."

You feel a warm fluid drip down you neck, onto you shoulder. You bring your hand to your neck and feel the liquid smeared over your neck and shoulder.

"What the fuck?"

It should heal, it shouldn't bleed this much, why hasn't the wound closed yet. You look up to Elijah, your eyes questioning the older vampire.