8

(A/N: remember the vampire from chapter 6? Well he's back again...)

Kei was annoyed to say the least. (Y/n) was supposed to be his, (y/n) was his. So why did that guy hug (y/n)? If he remembered correctly, his name was Aki. Kei often saw (y/n) with Aki, as they were together a lot. It turned out (y/n) knew Aki even before (y/n) met Kei.

The thought that someone was so close to (y/n)....Kei felt like stabbing something. Or someone.

Because of the frustration, Kei decided to take a walk. Since (y/n) and him lived close, Kei would sometimes spot (y/n) while walking. Wondering if he'd see (y/n) again, Kei continued to walk. Then he stopped abruptly.

He narrowed his eyes at the sight in front of him. There was (y/n), in front, and behind was an unknown person. What made it weird was that although the person was near (y/n), he wasn't near enough to seem like (y/n)'s friend. (Y/n) looked uncomfortable. Kei kept up with them, and that's when he realized the person was following (y/n).

Because of the place where Kei was standing, neither (y/n) nor the person could see Kei. Which also meant no one could see the look on Kei's face.

This was a first for Kei. Even though Kei usually watched over (y/n), he never saw (y/n) in danger like that before.

(Y/n) then turned a corner and the person was about to as well, but Kei stopped him. It was time to take action now.
....

The person woke up tied to a chair, sitting up. He looked around to see that he was in an unknown house, to what looked like a basement.

"Finally woke up, took you long enough" Kei looked at him.

"Who are you?" The man asked.

"I should be asking you that. And why were you following (y/n)?"

"That's none of your business, untie me now"

"And why would I do that? You should be scared now, I can kill you at any given moment"

"It's useless because I can't die"

"Can't die....are you a vampire?"

(Y/n) had such delicious blood, it was no wonder why other vampires tried to go after him.

"How'd you know?"

"I'm a vampire myself. I'm going to state this clearly now, back off because (y/n)'s mine. I already marked him"

"So you're the one? Hmph, I'm not one to follow rules, so I won't make any promises. I finally found him again, such blood like his won't pass by me"

Suddenly, the man gasped in pain.

"It's true, you don't have to follow the rules. It's true that vampires don't die. But isn't there one thing you're forgetting? We still feel pain" Kei's smile twisted into a menacing one.

A knife had just been plunged into the man's stomach.

"You....crazy bas-AHH!"
......

Kei smiled triumphantly.

Negotiations had gone well, and he doubted the vampire would ever go after (y/n) again.