Prologue

Wedding day

I was getting my hair done as my makeup was already done like normal, light foundation, blusher, lip balm, eyeliner and mascara.

After my hair, Karen got my dress.

It was a fairytale wedding dress.

To be honest with you, it was gorgeous.

I smiled at Karen and thanked her as she helped me put my dress on.

I look at myself in the full length mirror and took a deep breath.

"You look perfect, love. You'll do fine." Karen says to me as I nod and hug her

Jess is like my best mate whereas Karen, She's gonna be my mother in law.

------------------------------------------------

We arrive at the church as we wanted a traditional wedding.

I get out of the car and look at Jess as she smiles at me and walks up to the church with me.

"I want to do this. Jess, I'm gonna be glad to call you my sister." I say as she hugs me.

"I'll be glad to call you my sister. You're like amazing. You're the best girlfriend of Nathan's I've ever met. The others well, they were bitches. I gotta go in as your bridesmaid now." She smiles as I nod and take a deep breath.

I walk down the aisle slowly as Nathan smiles at me.

I get to the front and Nathan takes my hands to stop me from shaking.

"Are you okay?" He asks as I nod.

"Yeah, just really nervous." I reasurre him as he nods.

"Okay." He replies as the vicar starts talking.

"We are gathered here today to witness the joining of these two people, Nathan James Sykes and Scarlet Drew in Holy Matrimony. If anyone wishes to object, speak now or forever hold your peace." Silence.

"The rings please." The vicar says as Nathan smiles at me as I blush and smile back.

"Nathan repeat after me..."

"I Nathan Sykes,

Take you Scarlet Drew,

To have and to hold,

To love and to cherish,

For rich and for poor,

Through sickness and in health,

Until this day forward,

Death do us part." Nathan finishes as my eyes start to water.

"Scarlet, repeat after me..."

"I Scarlet Drew,

Take you Nathan Sykes,

To have and to hold,

To love and to cherish,

For rich and for poor,

Through sickness and in health,

Until this day forward,

Death do us part." I repeat, my eyes still watering.

I'm going to cry.

"Nathan, do you take Scarlet to be you lawfully wedded wife?" The vicar asks.

"I do." Nathan says as I look at the floor a little while Nathan sighs as he slips the ring onto my finger.

"Scarlet, Do you take Nathan to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The vicar asks me as I look up at Nathan.

"I do." I reply while sliding the ring onto his finger.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." The vicar says as Nathan places his hand on my face and kisses me as I wrap my arms round his neck and kiss him back.

Nathan places his forehead against mine while smiling at me as I bite my lip.

We leave the buiding and take some photos before we make our way to the after party.

We arrive at the after party and get out of the car before Jess runs upto me and gives me the biggest hug ever.

"Woah, Jess!" I exclaim as she laughs and pulls away.

"Sorry. I guess I'm just excited that I have a beautiful sister." She giggles.

"Awh Thanks." I smile as she smiles back and hugs me.

"Nath!" I call as he runs to me and picks me up while spinning me and kisses me.

"I'm so glad to call you my wife." Nathan says as I smile and kiss him before placing my forehead against his and smiling while biting my bottom lip.

"Babe, don't do that. You know what it does to me." Nathan whispers in my ear while his hands are on my hips holding me close.

I hold my breath as he kisses my neck softly as few times.

"Babe, you need to breathe." He says to me as I let out my breath and look into his eyes before pressing my lips against his as he pulls me closer.

"I love you, Scarlet." Nathan says as I smile at him and kiss him again.

"I love you too, Nathan."I reply as he smiles and hugs me before walking over to our table with me.

We enjoy the rest of the day before we go home.