Chapter 2

"Here, Scarlet.  Use these spare gloves and heres a spare scarf." Taia offers as I smile gratefully and take them.

"Thanks." I say as she smiles and we walk back to mine and Nathan's house.

We arrive and I invite Taia in for a cup of tea.

"Nath!" I call as I hear giggles fron the front room.

Taia and I walk in to see Nathan tickling Sophie.

"Nathan." I say as he stops.

"Oh, you're back." He smiles at me but then looks at Taia. "What is 'she' doing here?" He says.

"'She' has a name and she's my friend." I say as Nathan sighs and just turns his attention back to Sophie.

Taia and I get a cup of tea and just sit in the kitchen for a while talking until she gets a text from her mom about Colby.

I give her gloves and scarf back as she smiles.

She hugs me so I hug her back before she leaves.

When she's gone I wash our cups before sitting in the front room with Nathan and Sophie.

"So you and Taia are friends now then?" Nathan asks as I nod and sigh.

"Yeah, I just wish I looked like her. Tanned, long, blonde hair, tall-ish, thin, model like figure and the perfect face but I don't." I complain as Nathan kisses me.

"No you don't because you look way better than her." I smile at him and kiss him softly.

Taia's Pov.

Now I have Scarlet as my "friend" I can continue my plan on getting Nathan.

Watch out Scarlet.

I'm gonna get Nathan.

One way or another