Chapter 12

I'm sat with Graham, Nathan, Niall and Tyler in a back room while Riley is sleeping in the nursery room just sorting out all of the arrangements as I live in L.A now.

"Scarlet, why did you leave?" Nathan says breaking the silence after Graham left to go get some notes and leaflet thingys.

"You kissed her Nathan. Chloe Wheeler. You know she was my bully. Why? And... On my birthday?" I say as he sighs.

"I know Scarlet but..." He gets cut off by Graham.

"There was a fault with the DNA tests we need to do another DNA test just to make sure." Graham says as we go through the process of DNA testing before waiting for the results.

"Guys, this is incredible. Scarlet, your wish has come true my darling. Riley is Nathan's baby." I squeal happily and jump on Nathan while hugging him as he hugs me back and spins us.

"Wait... How come Riley has BLONDE hair whereas mine and Nathan's are brown." I say as Graham laughs.

"Usually brown haired people are born with blonde hair. Nathan was born with blonde hair weren't you?" Graham asks as Nathan nods.

"Sophie wasn't." I say as Nathan shrugs.

"True beans." He says.

"Riley is Nathan's baby. He will get brown hair as he gets older." I jump on Nathan again hugging him while he spins us again as I laugh a little.

"Oh Nathan, I'm so happy right now." I say as Nathan kisses me but I break away from him after he puts me down.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"We're still technically married, we have a son and daughter, I love you Scarlet."

"Niall is my bo..." I see that Niall's dissappeared before recieving a text from him.

From: Niall

It's clear you love Nathan and Nathan loves you. Don't worry, I'll keep the house in America and pay. Your stuff will be sent over to England. I love you Scarlet. Oh, and your motorike is being sent over also. Bye xx

To: Niall

Thank you and I'm so sorry. I love you too but as a friend sorry Niall bye xx

I smile at Nathan and kiss him happily.

"All my stuff is being sent over. I'm moving back in with you." I say as he smiles and kisses me.

"I love you Scarlet."

"I Love you too, Nathan."