Chapter 3 (Dirty)

Nathan's Pov.

I swear Taia is just using Scarlet to get to me.

I start to kiss Scarlet's neck halfway through the film we're watching as its really boring.

"Not now Nathan.  They're about to kiss." She says as I sigh and watch the kiss scene.

Oh... great.

They're stood on a boat kissing.

When does this film end?

"Awh." Scarlet says as I yawn and I must've fallen asleep because the next thing I know the credits on the movie are rolling in.

"Who died?" I ask as Scarlet looks at me.

Her tears were falling fast.

"If you must know Leonardo Di Caprio did not deserve that." She says.

"What to freeze and die?" I ask as she nods.

"Titanic really isn't your thing, is it?" Scarlet asks as I shake my head and yawn.

Scarlet sighs as I start to kiss her neck again.

She moans a little as I put my arms round her and place my hands on her tits softly as she moans a little more.

"Nathan..." She moans as I keep kissing her neck softly.

"Yes love?" I reply as she moans a little more.

"I want you." She says as I rub her tits softly.

"Mmm, I know you do." I reply as she closes her eyes and lets out a soft moan.

She bites her lip as I place my lips against hers before pulling her up the stairs.

I pick her up and carry her into the bedroom before closing the door and locking it.

I lay her on the bed before placing my lips back onto hers as she grips onto my t-shirt.

She pulls my shirt off me.

She runs her fingers down my chest as I look into her eyes and kiss her again.

I pull off her shirt and shorts with her leggings before running my hands down her sides as she moans a little.

I unclasp her bra before throwing it to the floor.

I rub her tits while kissing down her neck towards her collar bone then her tits before licking and sucking each nipple gently as she moans.

I kiss down her stomach before I pull her underwear off her as she closes her eyes and breaths out deeply.

I take my jeans off leaving her to take off my boxers.

She does this slowly as I groan before she takes me in her hands and starts pumping up and down my shaft as I groan.

She puts me in her mouth and sucks me off as I groan loudly.

"Scar..." I groan as I grab her hair and push her down for more.

I feel myself let loose as she keeps going to pleasure me.

I let her stop before slamming into her hard as she nearly screams for me.

I  keeo my thrusts hard and fast as she nearly screams every time.

"Scream my name." I groan as Scarlet screams out for me as my thrust get harder each time.

I feel myself stiffen as she screams once more.

"Scarlet. My name." I groan as she squeezes her eyes shut as another Scream forces itself out of her mouth.

She screams my name as she cums for me and I cum for her.

I let my warm load out into her before colapsing beside her as her breathing starts to slow down to normal.

"I think our sex is more hot when you're crying before and I get you screaming." I say to her as she nods and curls up into a ball before I hear her light breathing.

I turn her over to see that she's fallen asleep before carefully putting her underwear and my t-shirt on her.

I carefully slip her under the covers before putting my boxers on and getting in beside her.

She rolls over and slowly opens her eyes before smiling at me and wrapping her arms round my neck.

I wrap my arms round her waist and pull her closer to me before kissing her softly and falling into a peacful sleep beside her.

--------------------

~dream~

"Scarlet, she's my daughter. Not his. Mine." I say happily as Scarlet smiles at me.

"Baby is my daughter. Not his. Aren't you happy?" I ask as she nods.

"I just knew she was yours the whole time Nathan. " Scarlet says as I pick her up and spin her before kissing her softly as she kisses me back.

I take her hand and entwine our fingers before everything goes black...

"Scarlet!"  I call.

"Scarlet!" I call again.

"Nathan, I'm so sorry." She says.

The tears were falling down her face and that dude was stood next to her.

"Baby is my daughter and you're engaged Nathan." The guys says.

"Nathy boo!" I hear Taia's sickly sweet voice call before she apears next to me in a wedding dress with a baby bump which is about 6 months.

"What is going on here?" I ask as those three stand together

"Wake up Nathan. Wake up, Wake..."

~Dream over~

"Up Nathan! Wake up!" I hear Scarlet's voice as she shakes me.

I sit up and look at her before giving her the biggest and tightest hug ever.

"I'm so glad I havent lost you." I say as she hugs me back and kisses me.

"You're never gonna lose me. I love you too much to ever let you go."

"I love you too much too Scarlet. Too much."