Chapter 5 (Dirty)

Scarlet's pov.

We all meet at the club and I see Taia and Max stood together talking and laughing.

Max has his arm round her.

Awh, they're together.

How cute?

"Hey Taia." I say as she runs to me and starts talking to me excitedly after hugging me as I hug her back.

"So, you and I, Dance?" She suggest as I look at Nathan and he's not paying attention so I agree as we take some shots before getting vodka and coke.

After we drank them Taia pulls Max up while I pull Nathan up and we dance with them.

"Scarlet, are you drunk?" Nathan says as I finish my drink.

"Yes, No, Maybe." I giggle before dancing with him but he just stands there.

"Nathan, you're no fun." I say as he shrugs and walks away.

I walk over to the bar and get a bit more to drink before I stumble over to a guy.

"Hey, wanna dance?" He agrees as I nearly trip over.

"Whoops." I giggle as he dances with me.

"You have a cute giggle." He whispers in my ear as I giggle again and wrap my arms round his neck.

Okay, by this point I was literally drunk.

"Lets take this somewhere else." He suggest as I agree and walk out of the club with him.

He keeps his arm securly round my waist as I giggle and keep nearly tripping over.

"You're quite drunk aren't you?" He asks as I shake my head.

"Nooooooooooo, I am amazing." I say as he laughs while I giggle, "Yes, I am totally drunk and I wanna fuck you." I say as he laughs and we enter a building before going up in a lift before walking into an apartment.

As soon as he shuts the door I press my lips onto his.

"I'm Scarlet by the way." I say.

"Tyler." He says while taking me into another room and laying me down on the soft matress.

I strip myself as he strips himself and places me back on the matress.

He slams into me as I moan loud before wrapping my arms round his neck and pull him closer.

"Oh My Dear Lord!" I yell as he picks up the pace causing my moans to come out louder and higher than before.

"Shit Tyler." I moan as he smirks at me and slams his lips down on mine.

His thrusts get harder as I feel him stiffen inside me while moaning loud.

"Cum for me Scarlet! Now!" He groans as I cum for him and he cums for me.

I feel his warm load run through me as he lays beside me.

"That was fun..." Tyler trails off as my eyes start to close.

--------------------------------------------------

Tyler's pov.

I wake up beside Scarlet and smile rememebering the events from last night.

I then notice something on her finger.

Two rings.

An engagement ring and a...

WEDDING RING!

Shit!

She's married.

Well, she wanted it so it's not my fault is it?