Chapter 4

I stay hugging Scarlet for a little while until she taps my back.

"Nathan you can stop now." She says as I shake my head.

"No, Scarlet, I'm gonna lose you." I say as I let a tear fall.

"Babe, You won't lose me. Ever. I love you. I'm never gonna leave you. I'm forever yours. We're married now. I'm never, ever going to leave you, Okay?" I nod and let her go before pressing my lips against hers softly.

I get a text off Tom and read it to Scarlet .

"It says 'Guys, we are going out to the club tonight. Do you wanna join us? If so, meet us there at 8:30pm.' So do you wanna go?" I ask Scarlet as she thinks for a minute.

"Well your mom has Sophie all this weekend so,  yeah." She says as I smile and text Tom.

To: Tom

Which Club? Is it the one we went to last time when I met Taia?

From: Tom

Yeah, It's that one.

To: Tom

We'll meet you outside in the car park then we'll go in together.

From: Tom

Sure. See ya then.

I smile at Scarlet before laying back down with her in attempt to sleep a little more.

Taia's pov.

"Hi Jay." I say as I see him walking in the street.

"What do you want?"

"To apologise. Jay I shouldn't have treated you like that. I still love you, take me back."

"Jay, baby. I got them." I hear a girl say as Jay hugs her and kisses her while I roll my eyes.

"People move on Taia. Ask Max. He's single." I sigh as I walk through the streets just trying to remember where Max lives.

-------------------

I walk up to his front door and knock lightly before it swings open to reveal Max.

"Oh, Hi Taia." He says stepping aside and letting me in.

"What are you up to today?" I ask him as he shrugs.

"Going to the club with the others. You know the one where you met Nathan?" I nod.

"So... You are here because?"

"I wanna date you."

"Okay." Max says as I kiss him and he kisses me back.

Oh, he is so stupid.

Now all I need to do is be the  innocent sweet one to the others.

Get them to fall into my trap before I get Nathan to like me again.

This is brilliant.

I need to date Max, Make friends with Nathan,  Break Max's heart and then crush Scarlet when Nathan falls for me but thats gonna be hard.

They know my tricks so I need some new ones.

God, I'll do it all tonight when everyone is drunk.

This is gonna be fantastic.