One;

It's been two days since Bradley took the picture, the one he's been obsessing over for two days. He went back to the park that day, to see if the blonde boy is still there, the dat after he woke up as usual, going to the park to watch the sunrise, hoping to see the blonde boy again but he never came. The second day he woke up again like always, went to the park like always, took pictures like he always did, this time wishing for the blonde boy to come, he even stayed at the park till sunset, just to see his face, clearly this time. The curly boy started getting the forgotten feeling of being lost and lonely, he needed to find the blonde boy.

With a heavy sigh the boy packed his stuff inside his bag and started to make his way to his home, until he noticed someone entering the park with a little brown dog, the curly boy looked closely at the man walking and he knew he looked somehow familiar, then he realized from where, it was the boy from the picture, the mysterious blonde boy.

Watching him carefully Bradley turned on his camera again, snapping a few pictures of him walking, petting his dog, and talking so someone, he kept following him around the park until the blonde boy sat down at some point, taking his phone out probably texting someone. Bradley kept snapping pictures of him, trying to capture his face as clearly as he can, Bradley had a rule not to capture people's faces but with this blonde mysterious boy he just had to break his rule.

It was 7 pm when the blonde boy decided to return home due to the sun setting, he saw a curly haired boy with a camera taking pictures of different objects around the park, he thought he looked cute with his green jacket and short height.

Bradley noticed that the blonde is looking at him, so he turned around taking pictures of flowers so he won't be suspicious. After a few seconds he turned back around and saw no memory of the blonde boy, so Bradley decided to go back to his home.

After a short 10 minutes walk he arrived home, going straight to his photography room he took out his SD card and connecting it to his computer he started looking through his pictures, of the sunset, few trees and flowers, people walking by with their children, dogs running and playing, and most importantly, his blonde boy.

Bradley was determined to know who he was, to know his name, what he likes, what he dislikes. Just to know him.

"I really want to get to know you but i know you will be scared of me and my mental illness" the boy whispered to the picture he took of the blonde boy, smiling at his dog.

_____

Heyaa

Lol sorry for the depressing ending oops

Enjoyyyyyeyeyeeeee

-Ed