Three;

It's been 35 days since Bradley first seen Blondie, not that he's counting the days, he just has a good memory. Every day he Blondie comes to the park around 3:30 pm to walk his little dog Dobby. Every two days he comes to the park at 7 am to read and write. On Friday's he eats breakfast at the little coffee shop near the park. He works at a bookstore down the street. On Saturday night's he likes to sit on his balcony and drink beer while doing something on his laptop. He lives on the fifth floor. And all of these the young curly boy learned by himself in 35 days. His photography room had its own makeover as well, the walls being covered with Tris' picture instead of the sunrise and other pictures. Just yesterday he developed new pictures of Blondie, they're still hanging on the rope drying and waiting to be on his wall.

"Bradley I'm here" the young boy heard his sister say, which means she's here again to visit him. The two siblings been hanging out around each other a lot recently, Natalie being the protective sisters she is, wants to keep her little brother safe as much as she can, be with him because he's all she has left and she's all he has left. And Bradley just enjoying his sister's company.

"Alright I'm coming" he said exiting the photography room, locking it after. He thought it's for the best to lock the room, he doesn't want his sister to see the room. No one can. Except from him.

"I bought new togs for Jesse" she said when the boy entered the living room, seeing his sister playing with the little Golden retriever puppy he got from Mrs Levin. "Thank you Natalie" he simply smiled sitting beside her, Jesse the puppy instantly jumping on him biting his sweater sleeves to catch his attention. "No silly dog, you can't bite my sweater" Bradley said smiling at his puppy, picking her up and kissing her on the nose.

"Did you take your Meds today?" Natalie asked the boy, watching him play with his puppy. She was right, the puppy indeed helped him, she can feel her brother starting to feel better, starting to smile more and genuinely being happy.

"Yes i did." He said putting down Jesse and throwing the ball so she can catch it. "Good. So, how's your photography going?" Natalie asked her little brother, instantly catching his attention.

"It's okay, why you're asking?" He asked in a series tone. "No special reason, i just wanted to know how it's going for you–" Natalie said getting up from the floor "so, what do you want me to make for dinner?"

"Anything, I don't mind, I'm going to continue editing call me when food is ready" He said getting up as well, hugging his sister "thank you for everything Natalie, i love you so much, I don't know what I'd do without you" he said kissing her cheek, unwrapping his hands from around her and going to his room.

Jesse followed him to the room, with a toy in her mouth, sitting next to him and playing with her toy, whiles the boy turned on his computer again, starting to edit his picture.

After a few minutes the boy starts to feel his eyes becoming heavier, he was tired, but he wanted to finish editing the pictures so he can develop them tomorrow. After a few more minutes the boy finally gave up, making some space on his dest, for him to put his head there and rest "just for a few minutes, Jesse watch our for me okay?" The boy said, tiredness taking over him.

"Hey Bradley dinner is read—what is this!?" Natalie said while entering the room, waking up Bradley with her voice. "What are you doing here?" He asked her "i told you not to enter this room"

"I called you from the kitchen and hallway you didn't hear me so i came to see where you are" she said, eyes scanning the whole room. "Brad who's this? I thought you had this rule of no capturing people's faces in your photos" she said turning her attention to the boy.

"I-I-I um, I don't know, I-I-I though he looked beautiful and mysterious so I decided to take more pictures of him" he boy said, feeling the tears coming out. "Aw Bradley dear, you can't do this, did you at least asked him?" She said hugging the brown haired boy, he shook his head. "Bradley" she said looking at him. She already knows what it means, her brother found a new obsession, she just didn't want her brother to get hurt.

"Please promise me you won't do anything stupid okay?" She asked him. "I promise" he said looking at her.

"Okay, now bring Jesse and come outside dinner is ready, i want you to tell me what you know about this boy" she smiled at her brother. She wants Bradley to get better, and she knows that if she will go against him it will only make him mental health worse. She will do anything to keep her brother safe.

_________

Lol hollaaa peeps

So big sis Nat entered the forbidden room🤔🤔🤔🤔

I hope you enjoyed this chapter :')

Thank you so much for the votes and comments! It honestly means the world to see people loving what i write 💖

-Ed x