Eight;

Bradley woke up at 4:30 am, ready to take a shower and get ready for the day.
Stepping into the shower he turned the water on, instantly relaxing under the hot water. Bradley enjoyed showers, baths even more. He liked the idea of relaxing and having time to think and have a little peace of mind. The young boy's mind flew off to thoughts about Tristan, his Blondie. He never imagined that he can call this man his friend.
Finishing off his shower he stepped out wrapping himself with a towel, going straight into his room, with Jesse following him goofily around with her tiny legs.

"Good morn Jesse" Bradley said picking up the little Golden "did you sleep well baby?" He asked kissing her tiny head, Jesse barking and wiggling her tail in respond.

"Okay baby girl i have to get dressed now so you sit here on my bed" he said in a soft loving tone, placing the small puppy gently on his bed, Jesse going straight under the big covers, relaxing with the smell of her owner around her, a big smile forming on his face watching his dog actions.

He got dressed quickly, putting on some casual clothes like always, a T-shirt and his black skinny jeans. He walked back inside his bathroom to brush his teeth, debating weather he should put his very long hair in a bun or leave it be. At the end the bun won and his mop of curls all gathered into a small bun at the back of his head.

Checking out the time he saw that it was only 5:10, thirty minted till sunrise. He decided to go to the park for a little, taking a few shots of the park.

Going to the kitchen and taking his pills, just because his sister gets upset when he's not taking them, and he hates upsetting her.

"Bye Jesse i love you" Bradley said throwing his bad over his shoulders, closing his apartment door behind him, twisting the key twice, just to be sure the door really locked.

As Bradley entered the dark park, it was empty and silent, just the way he liked. He went straight to his spot, next to the big tree, where he first took that accidental picture. His started feeling this empty feeling in his chest that he could not explain every time he thought about his Blondie, it's been three days since he left to his home town, because his cousin gave birth apparently. He missed his eyes and face. He just wished he hugged him longer when they said goodbye that say, he miss Tris' hands wrapped around him.

Taking his camera out as the sun starts to come out, he prepared the camera to take a few shots, although he loves the sunrise, he doesn't feel as passionate as he was about it few weeks ago, ever since he laid his eyes on the Blonde haired tall lad, he could not leave his mind.

"I miss you Blondie" Bradley mumbled to himself while taking few more pictures.

At 9 am he decided that it was time to go back home, seeing as it will start to rain soon according to the sky.

___

Hola peeps

This is just a filler chapter I'm sorry! But longer chapters will comee soon I promise!

Hope you enjoyed this really short chapter:')

-Ed